Chapter 30: First Night at Home as Parents

Later that night, specifically 2:30 am, Y/N and Bucky were asleep when the twins started crying. Y/N groaned a bit as Bucky opened his eyes with a sigh.

(A/N Your pajamas (Bucky is in just pajama pants).)

"I got it," he told her, starting to get out of bed

"I pumped some milk after I last fed them. It should be in the fridge," Y/N told him.

"Okay," Bucky replied.

He went downstairs, got the breast milk from the fridge, microwaved it a bit, then tested it on his flesh arm before heading up to the baby room.

He got them and fed them, making them quiet down. He burped them in between then they eventually went back to sleep. He put them back in the cribs then pulled out his phone to see it was almost 3:15 am. He was still tired as he rubbed some of the sleepiness from his eyes and went back to their bedroom. When he did, Y/N woke back up, but smiled.

"You look sleepy, babe," she commented sleepily.

"Really? I didn't notice," he chuckled.

"Get used to it. That'll happen for a couple of years," Y/N pointed out.

"I know. But we got this," Bucky told her as he got back in bed.

"Yeah. If we can fight off Hydra, twins should be no problem," she said.

"Completely agree," he nodded.

It then got a bit quiet as they cuddled and Y/N traced her fingers lightly on his abs, thinking about something she hadn't thought about in a few months.

"Hey, Buck?" she asked.

"Yeah?" he wondered.

"What do you think our kids will face when they get older? I mean, they are the children of two Super soldiers and with the serum pumping through our veins..." Y/N trailed off.

"Well, look at us. We had changes happen to us when we were first injected. But we overcame them, especially when we have each other," Bucky started, they parted a bit to look at each other, then continued, "Sure, they may have the fact of having two Super soldiers as parents going for them, but when they get older, we'll teach them how it works. But we won't have to worry about that for a while."

She smiled and said, "You're right. Whatever life throws at us, we'll get through it. It won't be easy, but worth it."

"Hell yeah," he responded.

They then kissed for a bit before parting and heading back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N And that's the end my friends! I really hope you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it! I hope they will have a Season 2 for "Captain America and the Winter Soldier"!