Chapter 26: The Twins Are Born

Bucky panted as he got up, backed away from the twin Rumlow, then looked at the door where Y/N was. He opened it to meet her eyes. He shut and locked the door, went to her, took her hand in his, and quickly kissed her.

"Hey," he said after they parted.

"Hey," she returned then told him, "You came at the perfect time."

"It's time?" Bucky realized.

"Yes," Y/N nodded as they were joined by Shuri and the other women who were there to help.

"Alright, Y/N. We are ready for you to begin pushing," Shuri told her.

She nodded then started pushing, feeling a lot of pain. This continued for a good bit until they were told they had a head.

"Okay. Come on," Shuri urged.

"You got this, babe," Bucky tried to encourage.

"You wanna switch places?" Y/N remarked mid-push.

The pushing continued for a good bit.

"Come on, Y/N. Just one more push," Shuri told her.

She did so and they could hear crying, making the parents tear up at this.

"It's a boy," Shuri told them.

Then one of the women took him to be cleaned when Y/N felt another surge of pain, making her groan.

"Okay. Time for number 2. You can do this," Bucky said.

"Alright, Y/N. Push for us," Shuri instructed.

She did so and the same process happened again until they heard another baby cry.

"It's a girl," Shuri replied.

She was then taken back to be cleaned up.

"We'll be back," Shuri said.

Then she and the others left the room, leaving the new parents alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N You gave birth to the twins! Ready to find out their names?!