Chapter 25: Taking Him Out

Y/N groaned as her next contraction happened.

"How much more dilated am I?" she asked.

Shuri checked before saying, "You're about eight centimeters. You need to be at ten before you can deliver."

"The sooner the better," Y/N stated.

She then glanced out the window to check on the fight, making her sit up a bit.

"Shuri, any updates?" Y/N wondered.

Shuri checked it out then answered, "About the same."

They then heard something from outside the room, Shuri went to the door and cracked it open a bit to see Bucky fighting Hunter.

"Shuri?" Y/N called.

"Your husband is fighting off a man to get to you," Shuri informed.

"Does he need help?" Y/N wondered.

Shuri then noticed Bucky punching Hunter repeatedly.

"I think he's got it," she said before shutting the door then added, "But we won't hesitate to protect you and the children."

"Thank you, but he will make it," Y/N smiled.

"I understand," Shuri nodded.

Then she groaned again, making Shuri check her again.

"It's almost time," Shuri told her.

"Bucky, please hurry," Y/N pleaded quietly.

Back outside the room, Bucky and Hunter continued fighting until they ended up in an armlock.

"I'm going to enjoy taking your kids away from you. And on top of that, I'll take out Wifey as a bonus," Hunter smirked.

At that, Bucky snapped, breaking Hunter's arm. Hunter screamed as he released the armlock. He then broke the same arm in a different spot. Bucky then punched him repeatedly until he was almost knocked out.

"Don't you dare come near my family again," Bucky stated dangerously.

He then punched Hunter one more time, officially knocking him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yeah, Bucky! You tell him! Now go see your kids be born!