Chapter 4: New Cap Visits

The next morning, Bucky woke up to see his wife, still asleep. He smiled at how peaceful she looked. He gently kissed her forehead, hoping to not wake her up, then got out of bed and headed downstairs. He went to the kitchen and started making her favorite breakfast.

Meanwhile, Y/N just woke up to see she was alone in her bed. She got up and got dressed before heading downstairs.

(A/N Your outfit.)

As she went down, she immediately smelt the breakfast her husband was making for her

As she went down, she immediately smelt the breakfast her husband was making for her. She smiled before continuing down. She peeked in the kitchen to see him finishing up then she stepped in.

"I can get used to this," she commented, making him turn to her.

"What? Me making breakfast?" he asked.

"You doing it shirtless," Y/N smirked.

"Is that your reason for me doing anything for you?" Bucky chuckled.

"Please. We do things for each other because we love each other. The abs are a bonus," she remarked before kissing his cheek.

(A/N Personally, "the abs are a bonus" is true for me with Tom Hiddleston because it didn't take him to be shirtless for me to fall for him. Plus, I haven't seen many pics of him shirtless, but 😘 when I do.)

"You missed," he teased.

"You did too before you got up," Y/N countered.

"Damn it. I was trying not to wake you up," Bucky groaned.

"I wasn't fully awake then. I was when I didn't sense you there," she stated.

"I'll make a mental note of that," he said, placing the plates of food on the table.

They then sat down and started eating.

"You did good, Buck," Y/N commented.

"Thanks. Only for you," Bucky smiled.

She did the same then gestured for him to come to her with her finger. He obeyed and they kissed for a moment. When they parted, they went back to eating. They continued talking before he remembered something.

"Oh. Sam wanted to come over to check up on us," he said, finishing his plate.

"After only one night?" she questioned as he got up.

"Not my idea," Bucky remarked as he put it in the sink, kissed her forehead, then said before heading for the stairs, "I'm gonna go get dressed."

"Well, shit. The man candy's leaving," Y/N teased.

"Shut up," he laughed lightly before going upstairs as she giggled.

Y/N finished her breakfast and put it in the sink when she heard a knock on the door. She went to it and looked outside to see Sam, so she opened the door.

"Hey, Sam," she greeted.

"Hey, Y/N," he returned as she let him in, then he asked, "How was the first night?"

"Good, other than a barking dog and a loud neighbor, but that didn't last long," Y/N answered.

"Well, that's good," Sam told her.

That was when Bucky came down in a long-sleeved t-shirt and black jeans.

"Hey, man," Bucky told him.

"Hey, Buck," Sam said as they bro-hugged.

"So I take it she already told you how the first night went," Bucky guessed.

"Yeah. Other than a barking dog and loud neighbor, it was good apparently," Sam said.

The couple chuckled at that.

"And if you can, I need to talk to you in private real quick," Sam replied.

"Yeah. Okay," Bucky nodded before looking at Y/N.

She nodded and they went to the back room, but not without Y/N sneaking near it and preparing to listen, about ready to summon Mjölnir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Eventful morning already. You and Bucky though? Whoo! Lol!