Chapter 2: The First Night

Later that night, Y/N was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed.

(A/N Your pajamas.)

She just finished brushing her teeth then went into the bedroom to see her husband with his back to her, shirtless and about to put a t-shirt on

She just finished brushing her teeth then went into the bedroom to see her husband with his back to her, shirtless and about to put a t-shirt on. She smirked and walked up to him, hugging him from behind.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll toss that shirt," she said then started kissing his shoulders and tracing his abs with her fingers.

Bucky chuckled and obeyed before saying, "I'd feel better if those lips were somewhere useful."

"Oh really?" she smirked as he turned around then she asked, "And where, pray tell, are they useful?"

He caressed her cheek and kissed her lips. She hungrily returned the kiss as they held each other. They eventually parted for air, but let their foreheads touch.

"That was useful," Y/N whispered, making them both chuckle.

They just held each other for a while before deciding to get in bed. The lamp was on and her back was to him, them both holding her belly.

"Buck?" she started.

"Hmm?" he wondered.

"I have a small request that you may not like," Y/N told him.

Bucky sighed and guessed, "You still want to go on missions with Sam and I and you know how I feel about that."

She turned over to face him and said, "I know, but I don't want to give that up yet. Us three fighting for people who can't fight for themselves. It makes me feel like when both of us and Steve were fighting with the Howling Comandos."

He thought about it for a minute then proposed, "Alright. I'll make a deal with you. You can come on missions with Sam and I until you're six months pregnant. So for three more months, if we have a mission, I'll allow it. Sound good?"

"Sir yes sir," Y/N answered as she leaned in.

They then kissed, gently at first then turning into a make out session. It went on until they heard a neighbor's dog barking then the owner yelling.

"Ah shut it, you crazy dog!" the owner shouted.

"Well that happened," Y/N commented.

"Probably time to get to bed ourselves," Bucky said.

"I don't know if I can," she remarked, laying flat and looking at the ceiling.

"Just try. For me," he requested, taking her hand in his.

Y/N smiled, looked at him, then replied, "You know I can't say 'no' to you."

"I know," Bucky smirked.

She giggled, they kissed, then snuggled in bed before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AHH! I love these types of scenes!