Chapter 28: No Villains Allowed

The fight had just ended and Sam flew T'Challa up to where Y/N and Bucky were. When they saw the twins, they were almost speechless.

"Wow," Sam said.

"Yeah. It feels real, doesn't it?" Bucky asked.

Sam chuckled and answered, "It does."

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Barnes," T'Challa told them.

"Thank you, T'Challa," Y/N said.

Then they heard banging on the door, making them wary.

"Barnes! Open the door or I'll make you watch your family die before I finish you off!" Hunter yelled before trying to shoot the lock on the door.

The babies started crying and the men prepared to take him on. He then managed to get the door open, but before the men could take him on, Mjölnir shot through the open window and hit him square in the face, sending him to the ground. The men turned to see Y/N with the crying twins in one arm and her other one out. She then summoned Mjölnir back to her before resting it against the floor.

"I may have just pushed two beings out of me, but I'm already a Mama Bear and can kick any ass who threatens them," Y/N said.

"No kidding," Sam said, amazed.

They cautiously approached him to see him breathing heavily and trying to back away from them.

"I will come back for you and your family," Hunter declared.

"I wouldn't count on that," Bucky remarked.

Then the Dora Milaje and Shuri surrounded him and injected him with something.

"What did you inject in me?" Hunter demanded.

"Just something to temporarily paralyze you until you are secured in the Raft, our inescapable prison, where you will live out the rest of your life," T'Challa said.

"Over my dead body," Hunter growled.

"I think that's the point, man," Sam said.

The Dora Milaje then took him away then the men went over to Y/N and the twins.

"T'Challa, are you sure about locking him up there? I mean, Zemo's there and even though he earned a little redemption, I'm still cautious of him," Y/N mentioned.

"We will see they have no contact," T'Challa assured.

"That will make us sleep better at night," Bucky said.

"I don't know about that. You'll have two babies keeping you both up," Sam lightly teased.

The couple and T'Challa chuckled at that.

"Now that this is done, you will only need to stay here for at least three more days before you can return home," T'Challa told them.

"If there's a home left. After the attack before we came here, it's gotta be a mess," Y/N said.

"I already had someone come fix it up and Sarah's been house sitting for you," Sam informed.

The couple smiled then Bucky said, "Thanks."

"Anytime," Sam nodded.

Then the two men left the room, Bucky put the twins in the little bed provided, then got in bed with Y/N.

"You need a nap?" Y/N guessed.

"I think we all do," Bucky answered, indicating to them and the babies.

Y/N giggled then responded, "I couldn't agree more."

They all then went to sleep for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh man! That was insane! Happy day though!