A Sheep in Wolves Clothes

A/N I don't know how old Snow was when the huntsman was sent after her but for the story, I'm saying she was 18.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

—Graham POV—

–[Fairy Tale World]–

I was hunting in the woods when I shot a deer. I knelt next to my kill as I shed a few tears and thanked it for its sacrifice, "You have died so that I may live. Forgive me. Your sacrifice is honorable. I thank you."
I looked up and saw my companions, a wolf with two differently colored eyes, one black and one red, and a little six year old girl who rode on his back that I considered my little sister. They approached me with the little girl smiling brightly at the sight of me. I smiled back at her and told them, "Don't worry, you two. You won't go hungry tonight."

–[Real World]–

I bolt upright in bed next to Regina breathing heavily and sweating like crazy.

"What is it?" Regina asks me.

"I had the most intense dream. I was in the woods hunting, and I kill a deer. There was a wolf and a little girl..." I tell her.

"A wolf? A girl?"

"Its eyes – one was blood red and the other was black as night. The funny thing is, I think I've seen the wolf before. And the girl had these dark green eyes and light brown hair, she kinda reminds me of a younger version of Victoria."

"Come back to sleep, Graham. It was only a dream."

"It didn't feel like a dream. It felt like a memory." I got up and started getting dressed.

"Graham."

"I need some air. I need to think."

"Graham, please. Come back to bed."

"I left my car anyway. I need to go and get it. Clear my head."

"Graham, listen. It's late, you're tired, you're probably still drunk. Don't leave."

"Since when do you want me to stay, anyway?"

"You're not well."

"I'm fine." With that I left her house.

As I was walking down the Main Street to my car I look around and took out the keys to open the car, but I dropped them. When I went down to pick them up, I look up and was met with two sets of eyes, those of the wolf and those of the little girl. From there the wolf ran off with the girl giggling on its back.

—Main POV—

I came down the stairs to see Emma and my sister talking about something.

"You don't get emotional over men? Uh, the floral abuse tells a different story," I heard my sister point out to Emma, I'm now wondering what flowers Emma abused.

"What story is that?" She asked back.

"The one that's obvious to everyone except, apparently, you – that you have feelings for Graham."

"Come on!"

"There's that wall."

"That's not a wall."

"Really?"

"There's nothing wrong with being cautious."

"Very true but it's not very healthy Emma because if you keep those walls up you keep everything out including love because they definitely aren't only keeping pain out," I told her as I walked into the room.

My sister pointed to me, "Exactly."

Emma then looked at me, "And how do you know that kid."

"Because, it's obvious and I've seen it happen to so many people which makes it easy for me to see it in you," I shrugged.