SO MANY CANDLES!!!

I'm excited and I know you're wondering why, it's because miners day is here. I know it sounds like a boring town event and well it is but in full honesty it is like the only town event we have so might as well enjoy it. I like helping out though, this day really helps the nuns pay for their rent and necessities so I do what I can. I like the nuns they're so sweet and kind, they were the fairies in our world, and I loved the fairies. I owe Blue a lot. When Regina had control over me, I couldn't communicate with Snow, Charming, or any of my friends, my family. But since Blue had powerful light magic like me, we were connected in a way and that allowed me to communicate a little with her at times when Regina wasn't around. It helped me keep in touch with everyone else and I am very grateful for it, especially for the first few weeks with Regina when she was the worst. So now I do everything I can to help the fairies, or nuns in this case.

Right now, though I was with my sister and let's just say no one is happy with her. She is the town pariah now and I'm trying my best to be with her all the time and make sure that she knows that she's loved. She doesn't deserve this, she was just following her heart, and even though she could've gone about it better she couldn't help it, true love is hard sometimes.

So now we are walking to Granny's to get more people to sign up to help with Miners day.

As we walked in, I saw Leroy getting up from the counter.

"Excuse me. Can I have everyone's attention, please?" My sister called out, which caused everyone to go silent. "I'm sorry to interrupt your morning, but I just wanted to remind everyone that a very special occasion is upon us – Miner's Day. As always, the nuns of Storybrooke are hoping that everyone will get involved and will help sell their exquisite candles. All we need are a few energetic volunteers. So, who wants to join us?" Everyone ignored her and went back to what they were doing. I then saw Leroy heading for the door, which we were still standing in front of. This of course caused my sister to get excited because she thought he was signing up. "Leroy, you want to volunteer?"

"I want to leave, sister. You're blocking the door," he told her rudely.

"Of course. Uh, you know, if you wanted to help, it could really be a-"

"Oh, yeah. Right. Quite a team we'd make – town harlot, town doormat, town drunk. The only person in this town that people like less than me, is you." He pointed at my sister, "If you're coming to me, you're screwed." Wait, did he just call me a doormat?
With that Leroy left and then I looked at my sister with a questioning look, "What does he mean by doormat?"

My sister looked a little nervous at me, "Nothing."

"No what did he mean?"

She just put her hands on my shoulders and turned me around to leave, "Don't worry about it."

"By you telling me not to worry it's making me worry."

We were finally outside, and I heard Emma following us, "Hey. Mind if I join you? So, what the hell is Miner's Day, and why are you beating yourself up over it?"

"It's an annual holiday celebrating an old tradition. The nuns used to make candles and trade them with the miners for coal," my sister explained.

"Coal? In Maine? If they were mining for lobster, I'd understand."

"Look, I don't know. Now, they use it as a fundraiser. It's an amazing party – everyone loves it."

"It doesn't seem like everyone loves it."

"It's not Miner's Day – it's me. Last week, I had ten volunteers. This week, they all dropped out. The only person I have left is Victoria."

"You think this is about what happened with David?"