Chapter 20

"Haz, my feet are hurting!" Louis whined, looking up at Harry with a small pout.

Harry laughed quietly, looking over at him. "Well, normal people usually do wear shoes when they go out, y'know?"

Louis huffed quietly, glaring at Harry as he poked his side. "Oh really? Is that what these crazy teenagers are into now a days?"

Harry grinned as he looked down at him, kissing the top of his head gently. "Mhm. You know teenagers and trends. Those jeggings were just awful."

"What about your jeans? It looks like they were painted on. How do you even get them on?" Louis pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly, bending down and scooping him up into his arms. "Getting them off is much more fun Lou, I promise." He grinned, kissing his temple as he walked along the path.

Louis blushed bright pink, looking down at his swollen stomach, a small smile growing on his face. "Little Jack will be here soon." He murmured, rubbing his stomach with a small smile.

Harry looked down at him and smiled largely. "That's crazy isn't it? We'll have a little us running around soon enough." He whispered before he put him down on his feet, covering his eyes with his hands. "It's a surprise Lou, so keep your eyes closed." Harry hummed, his eyebrows furrowed when he felt someone tug on the back of his jeans.

"Scuse me!" A small voice said loudly, looking up at the curly haired man expectantly.

Harry looked down at the small girl who had similar green eyes, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Louis turned around, smiling at the small girl. He always did love kids. "Hi there sweetheart. What's your name?" He asked softly, not even attempting to crouch down. It would take a bulldozer to get him back up.

The small girl looked at his stomach with wide eyes before she answered his question. "Casey and I four!" She grinned, pointing to the gazebo that was lit up. "What that?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, turning around to see the gazebo, gasping softly. "Haz? Did you do this?"

Harry grinned sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders. "I might have had something to do with it." He admitted, reaching down and lacing their fingers together.

Casey huffed, walking over to Louis, poking his stomach carefully. "Baby?" She asked curiously, her head cocked to the side.

Louis laughed slightly but nodded. "Yeah love. There's a baby in my tummy. Just like when you were in your mummy's tummy."

Casey shook her head, pouting slightly. "I no have mummy. I have papa!" She grinned. Casey loved her papa to death.

Harry smiled as he looked down at her. "Then you better get back to your papa love. I'm sure he's missing you."

Casey shook her head as she looked back to the park. "Nana takes me." She smiled before waving to them. "Bye!!!" Casey almost screamed before she ran towards who Harry presumed to be her grandmother.

Both Harry and Louis waved goodbye to the small girl, before their attention was returned back to the gazebo. "She was adorable." Harry said softly, placing a hand in the small of his back as he guided him into the gazebo.

"What is all this for Harry?" Louis asked softly, smiling largely at the small picnic set up.

Harry smiled as he helped him sit down on the blanket, taking a seat beside him. "I figured we could go on a few dates before Jackson arrived. Just so we could have something." He admitted with a small shrug.

Louis grinned as he leaned over, pressing a small kiss to his lips. "It's lovely. Thank you Haz." He whispered.

Harry hummed softly in content against his lips, cupping his cheek gently. "Thank you." He whispered.

Everything was perfect. They hadn't heard a word from Liam so all that was over thankfully. It was just gonna be him, Louis and Jackson.

~~~

"Liam, I've told you for the fiftieth time, I don't know where they are." Niall said quietly as he slumped back against the passenger seat. The simple fact that Liam would use his secret to get Louis was absolutely sick.

"Well. we aren't stopping until we find them!" Liam snapped, gripping the steering wheel tightly, his eyes trained on the road.

Niall sighed, sitting up so he could get a better view of the road. He had to keep his secret hidden. It would be the best for everyone. Niall furrowed his eyebrows as he spotted a car in the alleyway. "Innit that his car?"

Liam looked over to the alleyway, gasping slightly. "That's it!" He said excitedly, stopping the car before he got out. "Louis! Love? Are you here?" Liam called out, his eyes widening when he saw the empty car, but a duffel bag.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows as he got out, following behind him, biting his lip when he saw Louis' phone smashed to pieces. "Ahh, Liam? I know why the tracking on Louis' phone doesn't work." He murmured, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Liam turned around, clutching the bag tightly, almost growling when he saw the shattered phone. "That damn bastard. He's taken him Niall! He's taken him against his will!"

Niall looked over at him, shaking his head slowly. "No, if he was going against his will, would Louis have packed a bag that is full of his clothes?" He asked.

Liam huffed as he looked over at him. "You're treading on thin water Horan. You don't wanna fucking mess around with me." He hissed, shoving his shoulder roughly. "Do you know something I don't? Do you know where he is?" Liam asked with narrowed his eyes.

Niall swallowed thickly as he looked up at him, shaking his head. "I don't know where he is." He whispered, looking over at him. He was being truthful. Niall didn't know where they went but he did know a lot more than Liam did.

"Tell me everything you know Niall." Liam said sternly, looking over at him.

Niall swallowed thickly, looking up at Liam in fear. "Talk to Gemma. Harry's sister." He whispered, licking over his lips.

(Hey! Niall's secret...what could it be? What could be so bad that he's willing to blow everything to keep his secret hidden? Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Stay beautiful!xxxx)