𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 | 🧡❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Charaxx🧡❤️(Platonic)

___________________________________________

~Charli's POV~

Today's the day. The day that I should've been excited for, but wasn't. I'm going to meet my future husband today. I know who it is. My parents, the king, and queen, chose him for me. I thought that I was going to be able to choose from what they told me. It turns out, 6 year old me was wrong. I'm not even old enough to get married.

The boy I was going to marry didn't have any interest in me either. We didn't like each other at all. He liked someone else. And I wasn't at all sure if I liked anyone at all. For now, I don't. It may seem weird for my age, but I have absolutely no interest in love right now. 

As I was sitting in my room, it was very quiet throughout the palace. Quiet enough for me to hear people outside laughing and shouting at each other. I got up from my bed and went over to my window. I looked down and saw kids my age throwing something at each other while someone in the middle seemed to be trying to get it. They seemed around my age.

There was one dressed in mostly black with black hair that matched his eyes, one dressed in mostly purple with purple hair that was darker than his eyes, and one dressed in mostly red with matching eyes and hair. There was also someone dressed in all white with greyish-blue eyes sitting on the curb talking to a girl in mostly pink with blonde hair.

For some reason, I wanted to go out and talk to them, but at the same time, I didn't. I'd probably make it awkward or something, but I'm not taking the risk. I saw the person with white hair looking back at me. He smiled and waved. This caught me off guard since I hadn't seen him looking at me, but I waved back. I left my window and went back to sitting on my bed.

~Luca's POV~

As I was talking with Alex, I felt like there was a pair of eyes on us. I didn't know where, so I started looking around. I looked up at the palace's window and saw a girl with orange hair and a crown looking down at us. I'm guessing she was the princess, queen, I don't know. I waved to her. She seemed surprised, but she waved back, then disappeared into the room she was in.

Alex asked, "Wasn't that the princess?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but she seems friendly!"

"She really does! You think she'd talk to us if she came down here?"

I smiled, "Maybe. She could hang out with us!"

~Jaxx's POV~

"Can you guys throw it lower? There is no way for me to get that," Light complained.

Levi threw the ball back to me, "That's the whole point."

When I was about to throw the ball, Light came and knocked it out of my hand. 

"Got it."

I laughed, "Light, you're not supposed to do that."

"No rule was made for that!" Light smirked. "Go in the middle."

I went in the middle. It didn't take long for me to catch it though. I caught it whenever Levi threw it, so, I switched places with him and he went into the middle. I threw the ball and glanced up into the window. Whenever I did, I saw someone walk back into the room. 'Huh?'

I felt something hit me in the side of the head, but I caught it as it was falling. I looked up.

"Jaxx, pay attention!" Light chuckled.