𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 💧❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Soraxx💧❤️

- He/ They for Jaxx

- Younger AU: Jaxx is 14 and Sora is 13

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Sora opened his windows and let the cool breeze blow through his window. He backed away from the window and walked over to the rack that rested against the wall beside the door. He grabbed a pair of shoes and quickly slipped his shoes on. He grabbed his phone from his desk, grabbed his house keys, and exited his room.

He made his way down the steps and immediately went to the front door. 

"Sora, where are you going?" Sora's stepfather asked him from the kitchen.

Sora looked over at him and exhaled deeply. "Nowhere. Just- I'm going out for a bit."

His stepfather smiled, "Alright! Be careful and don't go too far."

"Yeah, yeah." Sora rolled his eyes. 

Sora opened the door and rushed out of the house. He stood on the porch and quickly checked his phone. He had to make sure that he had read Jaxx's message correctly. 

"

- Meet at 3:30?

Yeah! -"

He then looked at the time. "3:25" it read. Sora shoved his phone into his back pocket and walked down the pathway. He continued walking down the sidewalk that would lead to his best friend, Jaxx's, house. His house wasn't too far, it was at the end of the sidewalk, which was a five-minute walk.

Once he had arrived at the familiar red house, he walked up to the door and knocked, then slightly backed up and waited. After some seconds passed, Jaxx quickly opened the door, stepped out, and closed the door behind him. They exhaled with relief, letting go of the doorknob.

"Are you alright?" Sora asked, genuinely concerned for the first time.

Jaxx jumped up and looked at Sora. He smiled. "Hey! And yeah, I'm alright! C'mon, I got new stuff."

Sora nodded. Jaxx walked past Sora and made his way over to the garage. Sora followed closely behind. Jaxx squatted down, slid their fingers under the door, and felt around a few times. Then, suddenly, the garage doors opened as Jaxx stood back up. "Tada!" Jaxx happily exclaimed. 

They both went into the garage and looked around. It was decorated similarly to Jaxx's room. There were posters hung up on the metallic walls, there were figures on a shelf against the back wall, and there was even a red guitar leaning up against the wall.