𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐩.|| Pt.3 ||🖤💜

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levight🖤💜

- He/ They for Light

~~~~~

- ⚠️!TW!⚠️: Mentioning of suicide

Requested by: dollyvfx 

Mentions: lemonade900

~~~~~

Final Part of "Grow Up"!

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

It's been a few days since Jaxx's and Luca's attempt at getting Levi and Light to peacefully coexist in the same house. It worked, sort of. After Light had stormed out that day, he refused to talk or even look at Levi when they'd pass in the halls. Heck, he even avoided recording videos as much as possible knowing that he'd have to interact with Levi more than he wanted to. It hurt Levi, but it also brought a small bit of relief knowing that the bullying had ended. It wasn't comfortable since he'd always think about how this may have been how Light felt after not having to deal with Levi's torment anymore in school. It made his heart ache even more.

Today was something else. Something felt off, but Levi couldn't bring himself to figure out what it was. Deep down he knows, he doesn't want to come to terms with it though. Finally, after hours of avoiding it, he picks up his phone from the nightstand and checks the date. "May 1st" it read. Levi sighs deeply and places his phone back down away from sight. It's Alex's birthday... Alex's birthday.

A thought comes to mind. Levi stands up from his bed and exits his room. He goes next door to Light's door and knocks a couple of times before waiting. Nothing. He knocks again.

"Go away," Light's voice is muffled from the other side. Levi swears he heard a few sniffles and choked sobs.

Levi bites his tongue but decides to talk. "Light, c'mon."

Light scoffs, "Heck no, leave. Now."

"No," Levi insisted. "I want to ask you something."

"Ask me from there. I don't want to see you," Light called out.

Levi crosses his arms and sways slightly. "... Do you... Want to go somewhere with me? Not for us, but for... Ya know."

Light stays silent. He doesn't respond, yet more sniffles could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Please. It's only us, and I don't want to hurt you anymore. I want to prove myself, but also make sure that you're not... Grieving alone," Levi mutters loud enough to go through the door.