𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭... ||💛🤍

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Aluca💛🤍

- They/Them for Luca

~~~~~

Requested by: Aluca4Life

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

"Luca, slow down!" Young Alex shouted, chasing after them. She was far behind. 

Luca laughed, "Why would I? You're it!"

Alex and Luca had been best friends ever since the first day of daycare. They've practically grown up together. They went to pre-school together and then they continued their friendship through elementary school. Present day, they were going on to fifth grade.

Luca and Alex were both playing a game of tag on a nice, summer day. Today was one of their "friend date" days, and they haven't had one in quite some time. And luckily, their parents did have some business to talk about. The two snuck off from the meeting and began to play amongst themselves.

After what seemed like forever (to Alex), she had finally caught up to Luca and reached her hand out to tag them. She pressed her hand on their shoulder, tagging them. Luca swiftly moved to the side but tripped over their own feet. By the time they had looked up, their right eye had been stabbed in by a tree branch they had missed.

Luca then fell to the ground, quickly placing their hands over their injured eye. They were crying and wailing as blood ran down the back of their hand through their fingers. Alex stood frozen in place, terrified at the sight. She clasped her hands over her mouth, her eyes swelling with tears and guilt building up inside of her. She didn't mean to push them... She didn't mean to.

When Alex came back to her senses, she told Luca to stay where they were and rushed over to the parents begging for help. They ran back over to where Luca was, only to be greeted with a much worse scene. The bleeding had gotten worse than it was before Alex ran off. 

Luca's parents rushed over to them and checked to see how bad the injury was. From Alex's perspective, she couldn't see Luca's eye, but she could see their palm almost completely covered in red. Alex's breath hitched at the sight. Suddenly, Levi and Light showed up after hearing all of the commotion. Once Levi had caught a glimpse of his brother, he almost immediately ran over to him to make sure he was okay.

Light's eyes slightly widened as he examined everything, "Woah... What happened?"

"I-I..." Alex stuttered. The trembling in her voice was visible, "I didn't mean to..."

"Hm...?" Light slowly looked over at his sister, concerned and confused. "What do you mean? What did you do?"

After they managed to stop the rush of blood coming from his eye, they took Luca to the ER. Alex and Light returned home. After the incident, Luca had their eye treated, but it was mandatory for them to wear an eyepatch. They didn't mind the fact that they had to, they felt cool with it on. However, Luca wanted to know if Alex was okay. They wanted to make sure that she didn't blame herself for it.