𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦🎄 ||🧡💛

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Charlex🧡💛

~~~~~

-She/they pronouns for Alex

___________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

Alex pushed the blue tote next to the couch. Charli came with a black tote and placed it down next to the blue one. Both of the totes were filled to the top with Christmas decorations. Yeah, it was November, but they already had all of the Halloween decorations away and the Christmas decorations out. They had 5 tree boxes, for different places in the house, totes of Christmas decorations, boxes of decorations, and new decorations that were still in their packaging.

Alex looked around the living room, smiling. She was so excited to start decorating the house. She didn't care that it was the beginning of November, they didn't care at all! She went over to the biggest Christmas tree box and opened it to reveal the biggest tree separated into parts.

Levi and Jaxx helped set the tree up and everyone watched as they did. It was a really tall, thick tree. It was a bit taller than Jaxx, 8'0 ft, but it was still really tall. When they set up the main tree, everyone else took another one of the tree boxes and went into separate places to set them up, leaving Charli and Alex alone with the main tree.

"Dang, I didn't expect them to leave the big tree," Alex commented, turning away from the doorway and looking up at the tree.

Charli got up from the couch and stood next to Alex. They both looked at the tree, then at each other.

"We can do it," Alex smiled at Charli. "We can decorate the tree! The whole living room, even!"

Charli nodded and smiled back. "Yeah! I believe we can do it!"

They went over to the totes and began pulling out the ornaments and all of the other decorations. They layed them all over the couch and coffee table. They went to the dresser behind the couch and cleared everything off of it. Alex went back around, grabbed some decorations off of the coffee table, and came back around to the dresser.

Alex and Charli decorated the dresser together. They taped red, white, and gold garland to the edge of the dresser. Charli place a smaller Santa statue on the left corner of the dresser. Alex sprinkled some Christmas confetti that she had found onto the top of the dresser. They added miniature white trees and some lights on the edges of the dresser.

When they had finished, it looked beautiful to them. It was. This year, they were going for red, white, gold, and silver. They went back to the decorations on the couch and began taking some and decorating the rest of the living room with them. The entire time, they avoided the Christmas tree since they wanted to decorate that one together.