𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 ||❤️🖤🌷

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Jaxx x Levi x Zach❤️🖤🌷

- Summer Camp AU(They're like 15-16 in this story👍🏾)

~~~~~

Requested by: HOYUN0016D

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

The boys stomped along the trail through the bushes and weeds getting tangled around their boots. Zach, who was leading the group, swatted swarming bugs and twigs in the way as Jaxx and Levi followed. It was late at night and campers had been instructed to go into their cabins hours ago. But, of course, someone had to suggest breaking the rules.

"Seriously, where are we even going?" Levi whispered, looking around through the dark forest.

"Yeah, you can't even see the campgrounds anymore," Jaxx turned around and looked back down the path.

Zach glanced back at the two for a moment before rolling his eyes and continuing forward. "Hush and walk. We're not far, I prom-... No, no I don't."

Zach's reply only earned a groan from Levi and a sigh from Jaxx. The pink-haired boy only laughed in response. They continued up the mountain path with the sounds of crickets chirping, owls hooting and calling out into the night, and rustling of leaves that nature could promise that it wasn't the wind. The further the three got, the more obscure noises arose from the tree-lined path, causing a spike of worry and concern through the small group, all three different reasons from three different individuals. It was an evident discomfort as they hurried their steps.

Right before Jaxx was about to question Zach again, Zach smirked and shut his flashlight off.

"Woah!" Levi exclaimed as Jaxx yelped. "'The hell did you turn it off for?"

Zach walked up to two bushes blocking off the path, pulled them apart, and shoved his flashlight into his jacket pocket. He slithered his hands into the bushes, grabbed onto two branches of each bush, and then peaked over his shoulder to the two boys behind him.

He asked, "You guys ready?"

Levi and Jaxx glanced at each other for a moment. "... For?"

"One of the best sights your eyes will ever lay upon," Zach replied with an appealing, ominous tone as he disappeared into the bushes.

"No, Zach-" Jaxx tried stopping him, but his friend had already gone through. "Darn it."

Levi and Jaxx stayed put for a moment, contemplating whether or not to follow him through the... Unknown bushes. Jaxx looked over at Levi in hopes that he'd be looking at him with the same "There's no way" expression, but Levi was staring at the bushes, engrossment glistening in his eyes. Levi looked at Jaxx, then shrugged and approached the cracked-open bushes.