𝐈𝐧 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 ||𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐀𝐮🎃||🖤💜

-Updating again 'cause I love you all and ya'll need entertainment.

__________________________________________

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levight🖤💜

- Halloween AU (I seriously can't think of anything else for this chapter I'm so sorry)

~~~~~

Requested by: Zeelovestea

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Light floated gracefully through the chill, autumn air. Though this was the weather almost every single day of his life, he found it quite nice. He flew over Sora's Haunted Mansion, he flew over the graveyard Jade stayed at, he flew over the neighborhood the twins stayed at, and he flew over Jaxx's pumpkin patch.

He continued to peacefully fly through and over Halloween town without any interruptions. That was until something caught his eye. He saw a cloaked figure standing in the fog yard that was in front of the dark castle. Light lowered down to the ground of the fog yard and transformed into his "human" form. Light walked up behind the cloaked figure and stands next to him.

"What are you doing out here, Levi?" Light looked up at Levi.

Levi turned his gaze down to Light. "I'm just standing out here. Why are you here?"

Light shrugged, "I was just flying around and I just saw you here... And I guess you're staring at a grave?"

"Not just any grave..." Levi trailed off.

"Wait, what?" Light was now interested. "What do you mean by that?"

Levi turned away from the grave, "It's nothing, really. Come on. Let's walk around."

Levi began to walk off and towards the gates of the yard. He grabbed onto the bars and walked out onto the dirt road. Light looked away from Levi and down at the gravestone. When he looked closer at the gravestone, it caught him off guard. 

He saw Levi's name sculpted on the gravestone with an unfamiliar last name carved next to his first. He then read the death date. This concerned him even more. When he looked at the date of the death, he realized that it was the first time he had met Levi and it was his "birthday" here... Light then read the message under all of the information.

"𝐼𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓎
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽... 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇"