𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ||💧💜

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Sorlight💧💜

-Angst🔥
~~~~~

- There should be a user here but it's not working and idk why

-He/They Pronouns for Light
___________________________________________

-He/They Pronouns for Light___________________________________________

❄3rd Person POV

It was never going to be the same again. After the accident and ever since they had gotten the news, it was never going to feel the same.

Light had gotten involved in an accident. He didn't even know that it was going to happen. He was peacefully driving in their car, blasting whatever music he was listening to, then 'Bam'. Then suddenly, Light was laying down in a hospital bed.

He was laying there with no signs of movement, hooked up to tubes and machinery that made annoying noises as they went off monitoring their heart.

Sora sat next to his injured boyfriend, gently holding their hand so that he wouldn't cause any more pain. If he could even feel it. Sora stayed by their side the whole time. It was difficult to get him away from Light's cold and now pale hands.

Sora couldn't look at Light for more than thirty seconds without his electric blue eyes filling with tears that would quickly run down his face. He didn't know what was to become of his boyfriend. No one did. No one knew if he was going to wake up, if he was going to remember anything, or even if he was just going to live. No one knew and it worried Sora more and more by the days, hours, minutes, and seconds.

Then, after weeks of lying in the hospital bed,  he opened his eyes, squinting to shield his lilac eyes from the brightness of the lights. When Light groaned, Sora lifted his head up from the side of the bed to look and see if this was actually happening or if he was hearing things. When Light and Sora made eye contact, Sora was one of the happiest people you could ever meet. He gently hugged his boyfriend, inhaling the smells of the hospital emitting off of Light's body.

A few days after Light was released from the hospital, he was acting weird. When they went to the squad house, they'd occasionally forget things. He forgot where their room was two weeks after he had gotten back. He forgot they were YouTubers one day. It seemed as if he were forgetting everything.

So, Sora decided to take him to the doctor to get a check-up. When they got into the office, Light looked around and was fascinated as if they had never been there before. He kept pointing things out to Sora with excitement and interest in the things. It made Sora concerned. This was the doctor that Light would usually go to, there was no way he could forget.

When the doctor did the check-up and ran the tests, the results came back pretty quickly. And that's where they both heard the worst news anyone could ever hear.

"So, the test results came back," The doctor started. He sighed deeply, "And I am sorry to inform you both. But, Light has amnesia."

Light blinked quickly from surprise, "What? No, I don't. I remember everything! I'm sure of it."