𝐈 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭... 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞! ||💜❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Liaxx💜❤️

- High School/ Yandere AU

~~~~~

- Requested by 1_flamefire_q

_______________________________________

★3rd Person POV

This obsession has been going on for weeks and weeks on end. No matter how much Light has tried to get over it, it'd only return worse and stronger than ever. To add to the fact that Jaxx now has eyes on someone else... It only brought this obsession as far as it possibly could've gotten.

Light's sitting on his bed, scrolling through Jaxx's Instagram page. He slowly scrolled and inspected every single picture posted of Jaxx and his new boyfriend, Sora. Sora Lewis... Sora Matthew Lewis... Light's grip on his phone tightens and he feels anger slowly build up inside of him. Before he does something he'd regret, Light places his phone face down beside him. He swallows down whatever smart remarks he has in his throat.

"I've known him longer," Light mumbles to himself. He bites his tongue hard enough to draw a bit of blood. "We've been friends longer than Sora's even been in the picture... What a joke."

Light stands up from his bed and walks over to a bulletin board hanging up on the opposite wall from his bed. He admires all of the photos he's hung up of the familiar redhead from many different angles. Some with people cut out from them, some that Jaxx was aware of taking, and others that Light has taken without him knowing or seeing. Light can't help but feel proud of himself for his makeshift collage. 

Light brings a finger to his chin as a corrupted smile forms on his face, "He loves me. Sora's only there to help Jaxx get over me, I know it. There's no way he'd choose someone he's known for a few months over me, who's been around for years... Right?"

All he could do was sigh. How did it even get to this point? Light had promised himself multiple times that he'd never fall in love with anyone, especially his best friend. Now look at where he is. Sitting in his room, pacing for hours on end visualizing the death of whoever got in his and Jaxx's way. If anyone sees Light in this state of love, it'd probably be all over the internet as another "ick" on the list, or a "If he loved you, he would" TikTok. That's sort of funny the more you think about it.

 Light practically drags himself away from the collage and lays down on his bed. He glances at the time on his phone. 2:34 A.M. He's been up all this time thinking about Jaxx, no matter how much he tried to get him out of his head, the redhead would only return. He hated yet loved the fact that he lived rent-free in his head. Light grabs a pillow from behind his head and holds it on his face, screaming into it.

{Time Skip: The Next Morning}

The morning breeze is chilly, yet the sun's already almost up in the sky. There weren't any other people to be seen on the sidewalk walking anywhere, which makes Light suspect that he woke up late. Luckily, he didn't. Light ran toward the school and entered the doors right as the first bell. He was disappointed that he didn't have enough time to stop by his locker or say hi to Jaxx since their lockers were almost right beside each other.