𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 ||Halloween Realm AU🎃||🖤❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levaxx🖤❤️

- He/They for Jaxx

- Halloween Au (Because I have no clue what to write anymore)

~~~~~

Requested by:

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

"Fifty-seven... Fifty-eight... Fifty-nine... Sixty!" Jaxx counted the final grown pumpkin in his patch. Jaxx scanned over all of the other pumpkins surrounding him in the patch. He smiled as they adjusted the straw of hay in his mouth.

Jaxx held the straw in between his index and middle finger. He plucked it from their mouth and tossed it to the side, not caring where it disappeared in his patch. He kept the smile on their face as he began making their way back to their scarecrow stand.

As the sound of bats squealing became quieter, he began to feel their functional period coming to an end. He adjusted the straw in their sleeves and looked over at his scarecrow post sticking up through all of the pumpkins.

A functional period is a curse that arrived along with Jaxx as he entered the dimension. He was able to move around as freely as they'd like between the time periods 6 P.M. to 12 A.M. After midnight, he'd begin to feel extremely exhausted to the point where they wouldn't even be able to move. The only possible way for him to regain their energy was to rest on his post from 1 A.M. to 5:59 P.M. It was something that had affected his everyday schedule. It was a struggle, yet he managed to make it work.

As he was going through the various pumpkin vines, they quickly glanced up as something caught his eye. A familiar cloaked figure carrying a scythe, walking alongside a familiar figure with a mixture of blond, black, and orange hair. She had a crown resting upon their head, decorated in black and orange flowers with a few spiders here and there, and a veil flowing behind her. Jaxx almost immediately recognized the two.

"Hey, you two," Jaxx called out, waving his hand.

Alex and Levi looked up from each other and toward the pumpkin patch. Alex returned the warm smile and waved back, though Levi remained with his usual unmarked expression as he stared back at Jaxx.

Then, Alex turned to Levi, whispering to make sure Jaxx was out of earshot, "See? He's someone who doesn't know... You can go with him for some time."

"He'll find out eventually," Levi whispered back, being sure to turn his back to Jaxx so he couldn't read his lips. "We can't keep it hidden forever. Light almost found out himself."

Alex sighed, crossing her arms. "He was only close to discovering the truth since you slipped up a few times during your previous conversations. I don't lack the basic intelligence to understand."