𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ||💛🧡🌻|𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐔🎃| Pt.1

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Charli, Candi, and Alex🧡🌻💛(Not a ship, just characters in the story.)

- Halloween Au (Unless anyone has a specific scenario for anything, this is what you'll receive since I love Halloween and this AU).

~~~~~

Requested By:  No one

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Charli stared down at the purple, bubbling liquid brewing in the pot. She inspected it closely as a hand rested on her hip and brought her hand under her chin.

"Something's off about it... Yet, I can't tell what." Charli concentrated intensely on the topic.

Sighing with annoyance, Charli walked away from the cauldron and over to her shelves. Her eyes skimmed over the titles written on the spines of the books, then reached for a burgundy-colored book. She pulled it down from its place on the shelve and gently blew onto the cover, watching the dust particles dissipate in the air.

Charli hurried over to her cauldron and began replacing the ingredients that disturbed the success of this potion with the ones that seemed familiar to her from her book. The Shrieks of a Banshee... Croaks of a toad... The Guts of a Jack o' Lantern. She continued to read off the potions from the book and made sure they were akin to the ones in front of her.

Once she completed this process, she picked up the vile with the sticker that read "Sweet Teeth" delicately in her fingers. She leaned down slightly, slowly and carefully tipping the vile for the perfect amount... Not too much... Not too little-

"Charli!" A familiar, silvery voice called from outside the hut.

Charli jumped from startlement, almost spilling too much of the "Sweet Teeth" substance into the cauldron. Luckily, Charli was able to catch it in the palm of her hand before it reached the cauldron.

"Freak!" The witch swore under her breath.

She waved the gargling substance from her hands and placed the "Sweet Teeth" vile down on the table with a thud. She collected herself mentally, marched over to the hut's door, and opened it.

The chill of the eerie breeze whisked by, blowing her hair along with it. Charli placed a hand on her hat, securing it in its place. She stepped out from the worn hut and climbed down the steps. Charli followed the source of the voice until an abundance of blonde and black hair came into view. A smile crept its way onto Charli's lips as she approached the young woman.

Charli greeted cheerfully, "Hello, Princess Alex! What art thou doing down here?"

"Hello, Charli! And please, disregard the formalities in situations such as this. Outside of any crucial event, we're friends, right?"

"Yes, of course!" Charli nodded her head. "What does the Princess of All Hallows Eve request upon I?"

Alex chuckled slightly. She folded her hands in front of her. "We have a new guest who has arrived in the realm."

Charli raised an eyebrow at the newly discovered information. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, attempting to envision what the new life form could be. Could it be a werewolf? Could it be a Clown with super-spirit abilities akin to the twins? Or could it be another typical black cat, yet it has a contrasting ability to the others?

As Charli continued to conjecture more about the possibilities, she had forgotten that she was currently having a conversation.

"Charli?" Alex spoke softly.