ch3

~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

4:00am. Y/n woke up and got dress. She wore her coat and shoes. She picked up an empty trash bag that it wasn't used. And exited the apartment.

She closed the apartment door and hid the key under the welcome mat. Making sure there was no bump or clue to be seen as she hide the key.

"I hope nobody tries and go inside" she mumbled and walk out of the apartment.

She put both her hands in her pocket as the cold wind passes her as she continue to walk at the side walk.

The streets were pretty empty. Except for a 1 or 2 cars passing by. And the shops were closed. Except for the little convenience store and a 24/7 coffee shop.

Street lamps were the only source of light on the streets.

~~~

Y/n continue walking until she reached her neighborhood. All the houses and the streets were empty.

She continue to walk as the street lamps shines above her head. Clutching the empty trash bag, she reached her house.

She stood infront and watches the whole house. It was so quiet as everybody in there was still asleep.

She walked towards her house and went to the backyard. She looked up and saw her bedroom window.

She stood there for a sec and figure out a way on how to climb up.

"I need stairs" she mumbled.

Looking around she spotted a what seems to be a steel ladder. She carefully picked it up and set it down, quietly.

She quietly climb up and open her bedroom window. Luckily it was unlocked. So she easily got in.

She slowly stepped inside and inhaled the smell of her room. She looked around for the last time, remembering that she wont be sleeping here anymore.

A sad pout on her face was displayed. As she carefully fold her blanket and pillow and then slid it inside the empty trash bag.

She carefully place it inside as the trash bag was a little bit noisy. Then she walk towards the bathroom and found the things she needed.

Her shampoo, her make-ups, perfume and etc. Everything she needed was still there.

She went back to her room and open her closet. Inside was 2 empty back packs. She grab them and slowly bring it to the bathroom.

She packed up all the belongings she needed for her new apartment. After that she went back to her bedroom.

Gathering her 2 pair of shoes and putting them in the bag. And also put the remaining clothes that was left behind.

After packing her things. She left her books and other things that she wont need. Only bringing the things she would need.

Then after packing, She slowly bring the bags out the window and carefully drop them onto the ground. Gladly it didnt make any sounds.

She let out a sigh, and goes back in her room to get her remaining stash of money she kept and hid it under the mattress.

Slowly lifting the mattress, the money was still there. She counted all of it and it was still the same amount. Exactly $217.

After getting her money, she walk towards the window. But when she took another step a little creak was heared from the floor.

She stood in place. Her legs was frozen. Y/n waited but nothing.

She let out a sigh of relief and went out the window. Y/n carefully closed the window and jump down from the roof. She landed on the ground with both her feet.

Y/n put the ladder back from where she found it and and grab her bags. Luckily it wasn't very heavy and can still manage to carry those bags.

She then walks back to her apartment. 5:25am.

~~~

When she got back. The sun was almost seen on the sky.

She reached her apartment. She climbed the stairs and reached the floor she was in. Dropping the bags to the side. She stretch both her arms, then her back.

It was pretty exhausting. She moved her head to the sides, giving it a little crack. Then she moved her shoulders in circular motion.

After doing that little stretch, she picked ber keys under the mat and open her apartment door.

She grab the bags and throw them inside. She closes the door behind her and took of her shoes.

She then brought the bags in her room. Taking off her coat and throw it at the corner of the room.

"Finally, I got my things back with me" she said, relief. A small smile was plastered on her lips as she unpack the things she took from the house.

Setting them all aside she checked her watch. 6:12am.

"What a great time to start the day" she sarcastically mumbled.

_._.
._..
.._
.

(Do u guys like codes? Well keep watch because ill be putting some codes at the end of some chapter.😉)