ch17

~~~

Y/n POV

Bang

I woke up and quickly sat down. My heart beats so loudly and I was sweating a little.

I sat and It feels soft and bouncy. I look around my and I was at a sofa. And also I was in someone elses clothes.

This coat was red and it has silk fabric. It was smoother for the skin.

"Ouch" I wined as I held my stomach in pain. I remember being kicked really hard on the stomach.

"You hungry?" I heared someone talk beside me. I turn to look who it was, and it was rindou.

"No... Its just- ahh... My stomach hurts a lot..." I spoke between the pain I felt.

"Yeah, I saw it. It was bruised" rindou said as he leaned back in his seat crossing his legs.

My eyes widens. As I realized what he just said. I tightly grab the hem of the coat, and cover my body with it.

"Woah, easy. You were full of dirt so I... Cleaned you" rindou said, face palms.

"Umm... Anyways, thanks for taking care of me" I shyly look away and glance at him.

"Not a problem" he respond and his fingers run in his hair combing it backwards.

While looking at him, I suddenly remember ran.

"Wheres ran?" I asked.

"He got shot while trying to save you" rindou said calmly.

"Really? He would do that for me?" I asked, my face started heating up as my heart beats starting to get louder.

"Yeah, he got mad and tried to fight shimizen. Just for you" rindou respond.

"Wait, are you even worried for your brother? That he got shot?" I asked him, rindou was way pretty calm talking about how ran have stood up and saved me from getting kidnapped. And also his pretty calm talking about his brother getting shot.

"Nah. I know his strong enough to survive a bullet" rindou respond with an unbothered look in his face.

"Can I see him now?" I ask as I tried to get up.

But all of the sudden an intense pain in my stomach occured making me fall back to the sofa.

Rindou stood up very quickly and grabbed my arms. He helped me sat down on the sofa, as I force myself to bear the immense pain in my stomach.

Rindou with a worried look kept looking at me and couldnt talk. I noticed he dont know what to do.

"Rindou! What?!" I said in shock as he carried me.

"Huh? Lets go to my brother" he said and we both exited the room.

I got embarrassed at his sudden actions. We walked in a hallway and he entered random room.

Once we open the door and entered, the smell of blood and medicine got mixed up. It was a little bit strong when I first smelled it.

He puts me down as I barely managed to stand up still. My posture is like a banana as I held my stomach. Rindou puts his hands on my hips and I wrap my arm around his shoulders.

"Just wrap your arms around my waist. Cause you cant even reached my shoulders" rindou scratched the back of his head as he looked away.

"Rindou, koko isnt finished with the surgery yet" a guy spoke. He has a scar that runs down from his forehead across his nose and to the cheek. He is tall and wearing a black coat.