ch11

Third Person POV

Y/n followed rindou downstairs and into the dining room. She looks hopeless and her smile faded in her lips.

She looks pale and probably dehydrated cause her lips was cracked.

Tired and puffy eyes from all the crying earlier.

She walked on the cold floor barefoot. Rindou lend her some of his clothes cause they dont have anything other than mens clothes.

The clothes rindou lend her was too big of a size for a small y/n. It was a black oversized shirt. And also he lend her some shorts.

The two arrived in the dinner table. Rindou helped y/n sit on her chair, as she sits down rindou gently pushed the chair for her.

"You know, my brother is a chef himself" rindou shared some information about ran, as rindou sat in his chair. Sanzu arrived.

"Im starving..." Sanzu said and sat down.

"Oh my, looks who's sitting with us for dinner~" sanzu spoke and looked at y/n. Mocking her.

Y/n didnt respond nor take a glance of sanzu. She sat there with a gloomy aura.

"Rindou, why she ignoring me?" Sanzu asked, he offended by not getting the attention he wants.

Rindou shakes his head as a no. Means she's doesnt wanna talk.

A few moments later Ran arrived with a plate of steak.

"Finally, Im hungry~" sanzu sang in joy as he saw the plates with food in it.

"I have to get something...from the kitchen" ran said.

He gently put down the plates with steak. Then goes back to the kitchen.

When he comes back he was carrying a red wine in his hand. He then gently poured down the red wine in each glass.

And sat in his own chair.

"Itadakimasu (bon appetite)" everyone said except for y/n.

They all started eating. Sound of knife and fork can be heard clicking on ceramic plates.

Y/n stared at her food infront of her. She havent touched the steak yet, nor is she making a move.

"Dont worry, Im good in cooking. And trust me its completely safe" ran spoke as he gently sliced his steak with his knife.

"Itsh wreally gwood (its really good)" sanzu spoke while his mouth is full.

"I dont care if your hungry sanzu, but dont forget your manners" rindou spoke.

Sanzu rolled his eyes and continue eating. But still y/n havent eaten, yet.

Ran noticed y/n, and gently placed his gun on the table. Pointing it to y/n.

"Are you going to eat it or not?" Ran asked in a stern voice, then he take a bite pf his food.

Y/n started to move as soon as he saw what ran put on the table. She grabbed the fork and knife then started eating.

As soon as y/n munch on her food, seconds later she began eating very fast. She was like a hungry tiger, having her very tasty meal.

Ran saw what y/n did and a smirk formed in his lips. He continue eating. And so as the other two.

The dinner table was quiet and all you could hear is the sound of metal fork and knife came contact with the plate.

It was a very elegant dinner, but not very elegant people.

~~~

After dinner, the 3 stand up from their seats and head to their perspective rooms.

Ran was the one cleaning, as y/n sat still. She didnt make any other move, except fidgeting her fingers.

As ran collected the plates he watched y/n. Observing her and everything she does. Which is not very much of actions.

He then went to the kitchen and put the plates on the sink. He then went back into the dinning room to where she was.

"Y/n, come here" ran spoke as he does a hand gesture saying 'walk towards me'.

Y/n watched ran and slowly stood from her seat. She walked towards him and looked at him with scared eyes.

Ran then put his hand on her lower back and guide her into the kitchen.

"Wash those plates, as I make us some tea..." Ran said.

Y/n does what he ask and proceed in washing the dishes. She moved slowly, careful not to break a plate while cleaning them.

Meanwhile, ran was pouring a warm water on both of the mugs with tea on it.

After that slowly stirred his tea and sips cautiously. As the tea is a little bit hot.

He kept starring y/n's back from across the kitchen. From head to toes.

"What a wonderful view..." Ran spoke and leaned on the counter.

"You will make a good wife, y/n" ran spoke still starring at her. He then smirked.

She continue doing the dishes, not minding what he said.

"Anyways, starting tomorrow... You will be my assistant... That means you and me shall stick together" ran said and continue sipping in his tea.

Y/n nods her head and continue what she was doing. Not even saying a word.

Ran was lost in his words as he kept thinking how small y/n's height. He find it cute. He smiled as he continue to sip his tea.

But for y/n, it was creepy. If staring was a weapon, she would have holes all over her body by now. She feels creeped out from the stares that ran haitani gave her.

"By the way, after washing the dishes just set them aside and I'll be returning them on the top shelves. Cause you wont even reached the shelves" ran haitani mocked her and went to the living room.

Leaving y/n in the kitchen.