ch8

~~~(3 days have passed)~~~

Y/n POV

Working in the club seems pretty good for earning money in a short period of time. I just earned $15,000 in just three days.

I kept it in my bank account ofcourse.

Thanks for the Haitani for always coming in the club. They would've just let me serve them with wine and spend 20 minutes with them.

Ran however becomes close with me. He would talked and talked about everything in particular. Like my uniform he would compliment me when Im wearing it.

Or what kind of wine I like, or sometimes he would talk about his life. Like he works in a bigger company with his brother. And how they spend time helping the citizens.

They were pretty much a gentlemen with high standards. Let just say that girls that fits their standards would be pretty lucky-

This time its my 3rd day and Ran was about to decide wether he would accept me in working for him or I would fail the task and would go back to the streets.

But either way, I wish he would accept me to work for him. Because I REALLY NEED THIS JOB.

I walk passed the costumers and went down stairs to the room where me and ran met here in the club.

Walking passed the guards, I greeted them.

"Hey, hows the day going on?" I greeted to the guards.

"Hi y/n, just the regular days" one of the guard  respond.

We've been closed friend workers since my second day. They would greet me when I walked in the entrance and started my shift.

"Btw, Mr. Haitani is waiting for you inside" he said.

"Oh yeah, thanks" I smiled and continue walking inside the room.

I open the door and as expected the haitani brothers was chilling on the couch. Taking a sip of wine.

"Oh hi, we have been expecting you" Ran smiled and greeted me.

He stood up from the couch and walk towards me with a glass of wine in his hand. He then leaned forward and greeted me with a hug.

"Nice to see be here" I said and smiled.

"Sup y/n" rindou chilling on the couch spoke. He was busy texting on his phone. And only glance at me when I walk in.

"Hey rin" I respond.

Suddenly I hand touches my butt. And playfully squeezes it. I jump in shocked and look around to see another man in suit.

He has a pink hair and a scar at the corner of his lips. He was smirking while looking at me.

I can tell that his messing with me because of how he looked at me.

"Hey hey, sweet heart~~" he sang.

"Sanzu, shut up and let my brother handle this" rindou spoke while still texting on his phone.

"Shut up or I'll blow your head off" the guy named sanzu pulled out a gun and point the gun towards rindou.

Rindou on the other hand was unbothered. He just kept texting on his phone as if it was a toy gun that was point at him.

"Haha sanzu, Im afraid" rindou spoke with a bored tone.

"Scared, huh" sanzu then pulled the trigger. I jump in shocked and luckily there was no bullet.

"You lucky bastard!" Sanzu kept his gun as no bullet was fired towards rindou.

"Sanzu, go get a girl upstairs" ran said.

Sanzu scream like crazy and went out of the door. He sprinted out and went upstairs. He was a crazy madman.

I wish not to came contact with him ever again. Or else I will get shot randomly on the leg for things that annoy him.

I sigh and put both my hands on my chest. I breathe in and out
Trying to calm myself.

"Dont mind sanzu, his an alien" ran spoke and I giggled at what he said.

Ran then guide me to the couch and we both sat down. He started talking about the deal we made 3 days ago.

"So, my decision... Is..." Ran started.

My mouth went dry as I anticipated to wait for his answer.

"Mhh...you did a good work in those 3 days...so your hired" ran happily announced.

"Really? Im hired?" I couldn't believe that was so easy. I didnt put too much effort in trying to get in a job. But turns out Im lucky to have this.

"Yeah, you heared my brother" rindou sarcastically spoke. Which made me and ran laugh.

"Congratulations, y/n" ran happily said it to me.

"By the way, starting right now you have to come with me so that you can immediately do your work" ran said and stood up from his sit. So as rindou he stood up from his sit and walk towards the door.

Ran opened the door and we three walked out of the room. I was behind the haitani, just following them.

I looked at my friend, the guard who stood there at the entrance door.

I give him two thumbs up, meaning I was hired. I was telling him about the agreement since 2 days ago.

He was telling me that I should continue to work very hard. And maybe change a different path in choosing the job. But I dont mind since its just his opinion.

My friend looked at me with shocked expression. As if he had been shocked for seeing me go. He seemed a little sad that I wont work in the club anymore.

I waved my hand as a goodbye and mouthed a "see you next time".

"Ladies first" ran said and I go inside the car.

I sat between ran and rindou. Then a couple of seconds later, sanzu exits the club.

His clothes were such a mess. His necktie was untied and his waistcoat was unbottoned.

He enter the front seat and sat down. He fixed his hair and bottom his waistcoat.

He then turn his head and looked at us at the backseat and grin.

"Hah, ran you bastard. Getting yourself another lady huh?" Sanzu spoke sarcastically.

"Code green" rindou told the driver. And then the car started moving forward.

Sanzu once again turn his head around and looked at us at the back.

"What are we gonna do at the penthouse?" Sanzu spoke with questionable gaze.

Then rindou who was behind sanzu kicked the front seat. Making sanzu stumbled infront.

...
_
._
._.
_