13

Miguel, Johnny and his new recruits arrived at the Miyagi-Do dojo to lots of whispers:

"Why are they here?"
"What are they doing here?"

Daniel walked forward "Johnny?" he questioned.
"They can't stay at Cobra Kai. I asked them to come."
"I hope you know what you're doing." Daniel warned him before walking away.
"Dad! Are you serious?" Sam exclaimed "You're just going to let them stay here! She tried to kill me twice! And he taught Cobra Kai all of our methods."
"It's not just my dojo anymore Sam. We all have to make compromises in life."
"Your right." Daniel sighed in relief that Sam understood but it was short lived. "It's Chozen's dojo now. So he gets to decide if we take new students."
"Samantha-San it has always been the Miyagi way to accept newcomers to the dojo. Your grandfather never turned away anyone who wanted to learn." Chozen explained. "We haven't met but I recognise you from the Cobra Kai advert." He said approaching Tory.
"Yeah, let's not talk about that." She muttered.
"You I don't recognise." He said turning to Robby.
"Chozen, this is my son, Robby/"
"Welcome to Miyagi-Do, children."

"Why did you bring that?" Daniel asked noticing the 1st place trophy Tory was holding.
"Consider it a peace offering." She replied taking a breath she revealed the truth "You're free to keep both your dojos going. Cobra Kai didn't win the tournament - at least not fairly - Silver paid off the referee." Tory kept looking at the ground during the silence as everyone took in what she said. She smiled a small smile as she felt Robby take her hand letting her know he was with her. Soon, the silence was broken by Daniel who clapped his hands together saying "Of course he did! Why didn't I think of that sooner?"

The two other AVT finalists had a lot questions over this revelation:

"But I won?" Eli sort of questioned confused if Cobra Kai were supposed to win.
"Yeah, because I hesitated and then held back." Robby explained.
"What!" He shouted. "Why would you do that?"
"Because I accidentally taught Kenny the way of the fist and I was trying to find a way to win without destroying you."
"Big talk for someone who's came second place twice." Hawk spat at him.

Robby was interrupted from responding by Sam moving to stand in front of Tory. Everyone held their breath not knowing what was going to happen.

Tory looked Sam right in the eye not wanting to seem afraid or ashamed in front of her soon to be gloating rival.
"That point that the ref said was out of bounds, it wasn't?" Sam asked.
"That's what I think."
"And when you elbowed me in the eye."
"Accidentally." Tory interjected.
"It should have been a point deduction."
"Debatable."
"So I should have won?" Sam questioned wanting to hear Tory say it.
"...Yeah." She admitted.

"Great. Now that everything's out of the way. Let's get started." Johnny announced before fights could break out.

Johnny kept his promise to Tory and just taught her Eagle Fang methods. Robby stayed with them and the other members of Eagle Fang, minus Hawk and Miguel who went with the Miyagi-Dos; Hawk because he was mad at Robby and Miguel because Sam wanted him to take her side.

After finishing sparring with Mitch, which she of course won, Tory walked over to Robby. "You can go if you want. I know you like their methods."
"I do but I'd rather stay with you. Besides, I've never trained with my dad before, it's certainly different." Tory laughed in agreement but her smile soon dropped when she saw who had entered the garden. "Rob." She said looking over him from her position on the sparring deck. Robby looked over his shoulder to see what she was talking about and soon everyone else spotted the new arrival. After all, it hard to miss someone of Silver's height.
"Stay here." Johnny told them moving forward to stand in front of the children with Daniel and Chozen.

"Daniel, Mike told me you were still holding classes. I had to come see for myself and remind you of the deal you and Mr. Lawerence had with John."
"Yeah well turns out we don't need to stop teaching. You cheated - the deal is void."
Silver realised there was only one person who could have told them that "You." He sneered at Tory taking a step forward but was quickly blocked by Johnny and Chozen. "I had a hunch where you two had gone. I see she's convinced you to leave as well, Mr. Keene."
"Oh, I'm not the one that needed convincing."
"Did you tell them why you left?" Terry said speaking directly to Tory.
"Shut up." Tory snapped.
"I heard Barnes paid you a visit, Danny. Do you know why he got so upset at the police arresting Cobra Kai students?"
"Just leave it alone. What does this have to do with you anyway?" Johnny tried to stop him but Silver ignored him "Because one of them is his daughter. Want to take a guess as to who that might be?"

There were many gasps heard around the dojo and jaws dropped. It didn't take the Miyagi-Fangs long to figure out who Silver was talking about - there was only one person it could be.

"It's such a shame, Tory. You ruined my carefully orchestrated plan: I convinced Barnes to come back in order to reunite with you. I was going to make another advert - call you and Mike the face of Cobra Kai - the international karate and MMA champion and his daughter following in his footsteps."
"Yeah, no thanks. I didn't like punching a concrete dummy."
"What!" The majority of people exclaimed at Silver's cruel teaching methods.
"You didn't tell me that part." Robby whisper shouted to Tory.

"You need to stay away from our students. All of them." Daniel told Terry.
"That goes for Barnes too." Johnny added.
"Oh, I can't keep a father away from his child, especially when he still has his paternal rights to see her." Silver gloated.
Daniel stepped forward to speak to Silver, he was his original enemy after all, everyone else had just been dragged into this fight. "This is going to end, you, Barnes, Cobra Kai, all of it. And I am going to be the one to do it."
Silver just laughed his evil, maniacal laugh "You're playing with fire, Danny-boy."
"And I am gasoline." Chozen stated.

A/n: I just wanted to say thank you so much for making this the #1 Tory Nichols story! I think when I started it was in the 400s so that is an amazing jump. I am obsessed with the season 5 trailer and I guessed right: there was a discussion on Twitter of when we thought we would get season 5 and I said hopefully August but realistically September! Anyway, my exams are nearly finished now so I will hopefully get to write more; currently watching loads of clips on YouTube of The Bold & The Beautiful to try and get ideas for Mike and Tory's development from Deacon (Sean Kanan's character) and Hope (his daughter) relationship. Finally, thank you for all of your lovely comments and votes they are very encouraging! 🥰💕