33

After the fight Jace still had a lot of anger he wanted to get out, particularly at how the fight ended. He wanted nothing more than to go to a fight club where he could let his unbridled rage run free but he had promised Alec he wouldn't be caught dead doing something illegal until the trial was over. You might be wondering how the Navy let him away with so much when half the stuff Jace does would get any other sailor discharged but the truth was there was not many people in the world who could fight as well as Jace. Even now, when wars are fought with guns, his excessive skills in combat and other weapons still came in handy. He was certainly too valuable and dangerous to have employed anywhere else just like how math geniuses from Harvard could only be employed by the NSA.

Instead of going to a fight club or paying to use a gym and scare off the other customers, Jace went to a new place to train, a place where he'd seen some of the strangest training methods.

Robby arrived at Miyagi-Do an hour before training was due to start as he wanted to train extra hard for the Sekai Teikai and to deal with the current problem of Cobra Kai. Miguel and Hawk had kept him updated of the psychotic dojo's latest antics while he was busy helping Tory grieve. There had even been a scuffle between Hawk and Shawn and Robby felt like it was his duty to deal with his former cellmate and his baby brother as Robby was the one who introduced them to karate and Cobra Kai.

As he neared the gates of the tranquil dojo Robby began to hear a loud thudding sound. Robby tensed up, readying himself to walk in on Cobra Kai trashing the dojo; only to find his girlfriend's brother attacking a large tyre with a sledgehammer.

"Jace?" Robby questioned "What the hell are you doing here?"
"I needed a release. Alec won't let me go to a fight club and this saves me paying for a gym."
"Thought you had money?"
"Alec has money." Jace corrected.
"Right. Okay. Have at it." Robby said uncertainly before going inside the dojo to meditate first.

However, that task became quite difficult due to the tranquil atmosphere being disturbed every couple of seconds with Jace's thuds and grunts.

Giving up, Robby walked back outside and stood on the wooden deck watching Jace for a moment.

"What?" The oblivious blonde questioned stopping attacking the tyre.

Realising he wouldn't get a quiet training session to work on his Miyagi-Do fundamentals and techniques, Robby decided to use this opportunity to practice a different style of fighting.

"Just out of curiosity, if you had to fight a guy who was like three times your size, how would you do it?"
"Well it depends." Jace said. "Do you have better speed and skill over him?"
"Yeah."
"Good. In that case,  I would take him down to the ground to control the fight at your level."
"How do you take down a guy that weighs like 300 lb of solid muscle?" Robby questioned. He had unceremoniously pulled Shawn down to the ground in juvie at the end of their fight but if Jace knew a more technical method he would be happy to learn it.
"I would show you, but there are two people who will try and kill me if I do. Do you guys have a BOB around here?" Jace asked looking around not seeing one.
"No, Sensei LaRusso doesn't exactly believe in attacking methods."
"Of course not." Jace complained. "Okay, just to give you like a rough idea,  Jump up, swing your whole body around him, wrap your legs around his neck, and then throw your whole weight into the flip and he'll follow and crash on the ground. Easy Peasy."

Robby nodded. "I won't tell them if you don't." Jace looked up at him intrigued.

Before Robby could blink Jace ran at him and executed the steps he just described seamlessly. Robby landed on the ground with a thud his neck still trapped in between Jace's legs and suddenly, the blonde released him slightly as he moved to sit on top of Robby with his fist raised for a finishing blow.

Immediately, Jace jumped up backing away before he accidentally followed through. Robby sat up slowly "Remind me to never fight you." Jace smirked nodding.

/ /

An hour later, Tory arrived at the dojo, she wasn't normally the first one there but she knew Robby would already be there so she made sure to arrive early.

Upon entering the dojo she found her big brother doing drills on the punching bag whilst Robby was on the other side of the dojo on the balance wheel.

Walking over to Jace first, Tory said "Please, tell me you didn't."
"He's alive and in one piece."
"Jace!"
"I didn't teach him anything I hadn't taught you and only what he wanted to know. He's quite good. I haven't seen all of the contestants for the Sekai Teikai but he managed to almost keep me up with my training."
"And how are you?"
"Better. I needed that as much as he did. Please tell your Sensei to get a BOB, he can keep the tyre, the sledgehammer I found here."
"It's Hawk's." Tory stated.
"I'll see you at home."

Tory watched him leave before she went over to Robby who had since gotten out of the pond.

"I told you not you."
"He's incredible."
"Was he sound of mind?"
"Yeah. Think he'd gotten most of his anger out by the time I arrived."
"Okay. Don't make it a habit."
"Sorry."
"It's fine. I just don't want you to die. Although, if you do want to make it up to me I know how."
"How?" Robby questioned curiously thinking that it would be something sexual, he had no idea what Tory was about to ask him to do for her...