14

After silver left Hawk walked over to Tory and tried to comfort her by laying a hand on her shoulder but Tory swatted it off.

Tory finally looked away from where Silver was previously standing to see everyone looking at her. "What?" She shouted at them. Nobody answered but those who weren't as familiar with Tory or more afraid of her looked away. She shook her head almost laughing at what her life was currently like before jumping off the deck and walking out of the dojo.

Miguel who was near the exit fell into step beside her and tried to make the situation better with humour. "So.. you just met your dad. Me too. Want some pointers?"
"Walk away before you get hurt." She warned him. Knowing she was serious Miguel did exactly that.

Knowing exactly what she was most mad and upset at (people seeing her emotions) Robby waited until she was out of the dojo and concealed by the wooden fence before he followed her.
"Tory wait!" He called.
"No! No. I knew it was a bad idea to come here but I didn't think that would happen." She exclaimed pointing back to the dojo where Silver had been. "And it's not even that I care what they think. Well..."
"What?"
"After I told your dad, he said it was funny how my dad and LaRusso were enemies and now Sam and I are enemies. I bet there's a lot of people in there who will think the same or worse."
"Well it's got nothing to do with them."
"I know! I just wish I had more to to get my head around everything before telling anyone."
"What can I do?"
"Nothing, unfortunately. I have to go home. I was pretty horrible to my mom yesterday. Turns out she knew more about my dad than she let on. You know she and Aunt Kandace would always have these little whispering conversations that would stop when I entered the room. When Aunt Kandace came to find me a couple of months ago she made a comment about how I had a quick temper just like my father." Tory explained.
"I'll see you later then."
"Oh you better, you're the only good thing in my life right now." Robby kissed her goodbye and waited by his dad's car thinking that class was over for the day after their unexpected visitor.

Meanwhile, in the dojo Daniel was reflecting on everything that had just happened. "Well that explains a lot." He said mostly to himself but Johnny heard it.
"What does that mean?" He questioned.
"Oh come on, Johhny. Poison tree, poison fruit." Daniel stated.
"Dude! She's just a kid."
"She did try to kill my daughter twice."
"That's got nothing to do with Barnes."
"Other than the fact that his blood runs through her veins."

Sam was having similar thoughts and was happy that her dad saw Tory for who she truly was and hoped he would be able to help convince her mom to stop helping the poorer girl.

/ /

Later on, Robby got a message from Miguel to meet him at the local burger joint. Upon arriving he saw Eli in the booth with Miguel and asked "What is happening?"
"Hey! Robby, you're here. Great, sit down." Miguel said smiling. Robby was still confused but sat down next to the Ecuadorian boy anyway.  "Seriously, what is going on?" Robby asked again.
"Look, regardless of the outcome of the All Valley," Eli started "the three of us are the best fighters in the valley and Cobra Kai are only going to get bigger, stronger and crueler after winning the tournament."
"Especially under Sensei Silver's control. And no offence to Tory, but her dad sounds like a complete psycho - Sam told me some of the stories that Mr. LaRusso had told her."
"Really, how would you describe your dad?" Robby retorted.
"I said 'no offence'!" He defended.
"Fine. What do you wanna do?"
"Not gonna lie, I thought you would have some ideas." Eli said.
"What do you mean?"
"We went after Nate, Chris, Little Red, Mitch, Bert, when they switched to Miyagi-Do or Eagle Fang. You don't think Cobra Kai are gonna come after you and Tory?"
Robby sighed but then realised "None of them can beat us."
"Of the current students." Miguel pointed out "I checked Cobra Kai's instagram, they're recruiting nationwide and have hired UFC champions to be senseis."
"Are they even trained in karate?" Robby asked.
"I don't think it matters to Silver." Eli stated. Robby nodded "So, are we striking first?"

The three boys discussed their plans for a while until Robby noticed something "Hey, you wanna put this theory into practice?" Soon, the group of familiar people spotted him too and walked over to their table.
"Hey Keene." Shawn greeted.
"Whoa! Hanging with the enemy?" Kyler asked.
Robby glanced out of the side of his eye at Miguel debating what to do. "Ah, my dad's tryna make us friends, make his life easier."
"Dick." Kyler commented. Underneath the table both Miguel and Robby's fists tightened. "Hey, why weren't you and Tory and practice today?"
"Uh..."
"Maybe it's because you were at Miyagi-Do instead." Kyler answered for him.
"You knew this whole time." Robby stated rather than questioned.
"Sensei Silver told us." Shawn informed him.
"How could you Robby? You just left me after promising to teach me and look out for me." Kenny spoke up. Robby looked at Kenny then back at the cobras he hated to leave the sweet boy he first met with those monsters. "I'm sorry Kenny, but there are bigger things going on here - I can't stay at Cobra Kai. You could also come with me, I could still teach you then."
"Miyagi-Do are the enemy! I will never join them."
"Yeah, besides I'm back now, Ken. You don't need him." Shawn added wrapping an arm around his little brother's shoulders, slightly jealous of how close he and Robby had become.
"Whatever. You returning to Miyagi-Do I kind of get. Why the hell is Tory there?" Kyler questioned angrily.
"A lot of reasons, Ky." Robby answered.
"Which are?" Piper asked also very confused.
"She'll tell you if and when she wants."
"Come on, Keene. Don't tell me your stint in juvie made you so repressed you'll betray all of us and our senseis for that crazy bitch." Robby shot up out of his seat at Shawn's comment. As some of the other cobras tensed up and readied themselves for a fight Eli also stood up. Miguel slowly stood up too "Robby, stop and think." He looked around at the patrons and staff who had stopped to watch the confrontation "You're going to end up back in juvie."
Robby took Miguel's words in but didn't relax his angry stance. "You even think of degrading her again and I will beat up a bloody pulp for a third time."
Shawn just laughed "Yeah good luck at the passive dojo, you'll fit right in, Keene."

As he walked away Robby said to Kyler "Keep him in line."
"A little hard. He's vying for your crown."
"Can't believe I'm saying this, I hope you win."

"Who the hell was that?" Miguel asked.
"My old cellmate."