his favorite dinosaur

Owen Grady:
Raptores.

Human male blue valocirapter:
Well it is rapoters, since he is one, but it because he get to help train raptured that came to Jurassic Park that was reopened on a different island.
He worked with you and your dad Allen mostly on archiologcal digs in the park in the kids entertainment area.

Male Clair :
Hoesntly it varies, but he likes the t red cause not only cause you were the only person that tamed the untameable .
But that it's kind and nurturing like a big puppy.
The red was even now available to be part by childern as long as you were there.
Infact you saved some snout nose teenagers from being eaten by staying by the rex keeping her calm.
You called security to remove them.
Clark saw the childern riding the red with you watchin and the rex rides were invented along with rex peting center.
When the rex baibaies are old snough there was the red baby peting area.
The human childern had to smell like the red thought so the baby doesn't get eaten by the adult rex cause they smelled like humans.

Zach mitchell:
Honestly it was the braciasouars.
Its kind and gental and sweet.

Gray mitchell:
The Mosasaurus, cause of the teeth.
You were working at the park, the park made an exception because not only where you're Alan Grant's daughter but you were the only one that could tame the Mosasaurus.
It let you pet it and hold its head on your lap.
Your mother Ellie metaphorically had a heart attack when she saw it on the news.
Your dad was surprised that you were literally that brave.
Infact a camera was working when you called the mosasaurus to jumped and it attack the indominus rex and mossy, yeah you named her, came back up for pets.
That's how the world decided they want the park back, if the most dangerous dinosaurs could be tamed, so could the others.