3: Old friends and new worries

When Abby and Clarke exited the tent, Clarke immediately saw Raven as a smile began to form on her lips. Raven stood up and grinned, "I waited the whole night for you to show your face. By the way, you look like shit, Griff. What happened to your face?" Clarke sighed, "That is a long story. How are you doing?" Clarke eyed Raven's makeshift brace.
"Don't worry, I'm okay. And I think there are people that want to greet you as well, go!" Raven smiled and nodded to the gate where the Clarke saw Bellamy, Octavia and Monroe, a girl from the former 100. A frightened looking girl, that Clarke didn't know, but that came with the trio was escorted to medical, accompanied by Monroe. Clarke eyed Raven once more, but then she ran to the trio in joy while Raven stood behind, looking after the running Clarke. She knew, she would never be able to run anymore and it weighed her down more than she would ever admit. She furtively wiped a tear away as Clarke reached the group and gave Bellamy a tight hug. "I'm so glad to see you," Clarke's voice broke and Bellamy could see the tears in Clarkes eyes. He was also glad to see Clarke alive, though he wondered where Clarke had been and he was worried because Finn was still searching for her. But right now he just hugged back Clarke equally as happy to see her.
The moment was interrupted by Octavia, "Well, I never thought that I would see that!" But Octavia smiled, happy to see the hundred's unofficial leader unharmed, if a little bruised.
Clarke took a step back from Bellamy and smiled at the young girl, embracing her in a hug as well. She heard Octavia's voice next to her ear, "I am glad that you are fine," and answered, "Me too."
When they stepped back from the hug, Bellamy asked, "Where are the others?" Raven, who now reached the group looked questioning at Clarke, but her face dropped when she saw Clarke's expression. "There are no others." Then Clarke looked to Bellamy and asked with a serious tone, "Where is Finn?" She hoped that the boy was fine. He might be a cheating douche, but she cared for him once. And Raven and she still cared about him as a friend. Clarke's heart dropped when Bellamy answered her question, "Searching for you." She could only hope, that Finn didn't do something stupid.
Raven asked the question Clarke's mother had asked in the tent, "How did you escape the grounders?"
Clarke's expression darkened. With that mindset, her people would never ally with the grounders. "The grounders didn't take us. The Mountain Men did. They have the others as well. I was able to escape with the help of Anya. The grounders are not our enemies anymore. The Mountain is the bigger threat and hopefully I will soon have a meeting with the Commander of the grounders to discuss a truce. And this time the truce will stand. But now I want to find Finn. Where could he be?"

Clarke's mind was racing. She got into an argument with her mother, because no one from the adults was willing to rescue the 100 from the Mountain, nobody wanted to search for Finn and she worried about what Finn would do in his blind rage. But at she same time she wondered whether Anya was still alive and were she was, whether she already reached the Commander or not and so on and so forth. Bellamy had told her what person Finn became and it worried her deeply, but she was less concerned with his safety than with the problems he could cause with the grounders and a rifle. At least Octavia knew where they had to go and let the way. Hopefully, they wouldn't be too late.