~14: Movie Date~

A fluffy pink blanket was on the sofa along with pillows that were placed randomly across the area, snacks were on the coffee table along with drinks and a box of tissues were also set in case they needed to be used. Marinette checked everything once more as she wanted tonight to go well and she hoped that Chat, her boyfriend who she has been dating for five months, would enjoy her idea for their date since he planned the previous date so she decided to plan one this time.

"There we go. We have everything ready for the movie date and I'm so excited. Chat should be coming soon," Marinette thought as she heard the door knocking and she went to go to unlock it, seeing Chat holding a box while he smiled. Chat came inside as Marinette closed the door, locking it and they both head to the living room where they were going to have their movie date.

They both sat down on the couch together as Chat placed the box onto the table and he opened it to show that it contained four red velvet cupcakes for them to share. Marinette smiled as she gave Chat a kiss on the cheek and she grabbed the remote, going onto Netflix to select a movie to watch first.

"So Princess which movie are we going to watch?" Chat asked as Marinette goes through some movies before she finds one to watch with Chat and plays it. The lights were turned off as the movie began to play while Chat took a red velvet cupcake and took a bit of it. They were watching a well-known movie called Spider-Man: Far From Home as Marinette and Chat had both seen the previous movies but this movie they hadn't seen.

"It's Spider-Man: Far From Home," Marinette told Chat as he nods and took another few bites of his cupcake before he finished it. He sets down the empty wrapper as Marinette takes a red velvet cupcake to try and they both watch the movie together. Chat placed his arm around Marinette as he gave her a kiss on her cheek and another to her forehead before he stopped to look at the Tv.

Once they had finished the movie and most of the snacks, Chat wondered which movie they were going to watch next. Marinette used the remote to exit from the movie that had finished watching as she went to the homepage to select another movie to watch and she found the perfect one for them to watch. It was a anime movie called Your Name as the movie was selected and started to play.

There were some moments where they both cried as they both wiped their tears with the tissues and continued to watch the movie while finishing the last two cupcakes. After Marinette had finished her cupcake, she felt really exhausted as she wanted to fall asleep but she didn't want to miss the movie and she tried to stay awake as long as she could.

"Princess? Are you alright? You seem really tired. If you want to fall asleep then you can," Chat told Marinette as he wanted her to rest and he didn't want her to feel even more tired the next day but she didn't want to sleep. She tried to hold back a yawn but it managed to escape from her both as she covered her mouth and removed it after she had stopped yawing.

"I'm fine Chat and I don't want to miss the movie. I want to try to stay up a bit longer but it seems like my body wants to rest and watch the movie some other time," Marinette replied as she leaned her head onto Chat's shoulder and she slowly closed her eyes, drifting to sleep while Chat stayed still so that he wouldn't wake her up.

Chat picked up the remote as he exited from Netflix and then he switched off the Tv, setting the remote on the table. He let out a quiet yawn as he seemed to be tired too and the sun had already set, the stars along with the moon had appeared in the sky. Chat closed his eyes as he also drifted off to sleep and he was glad to have had a movie date with his girlfriend at her home.

Word count: 734