𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢

XIV;

( la mia, luna )

( la mia, luna )

UNKNOWN POV
UNKNOWN    POV
UNKNOWN POV

MY EXISTENCE WAS FOLKLORE. I was a fable, a story that parents would tell their children at night. No one knew that I was real. Now I'm just another soul, mist seeping out of the ground with my pained, milky eyes on the body of Percy Jackson.

I watched the Ghost King, he was the key to my return, but not my salvation. I needed to prove myself to Kronos, that the power running in my chilled, dead veins wasn't a fluke.

My salvation would be her. Her oversized heart in the palm of my hand while I'm on bended knee, offering the most powerful weapon to the titan lord. Then, and only then could I return to my fullest potential.

All ghosts sturred in agitation, but my dead eyes finally met hers. They were lit in the moonlight, trailing on the side of Jackson's Grecian face with adoration and I got an idea.

My dead veins woke as I got drunk on the thought of her utter ruination and my inevitable reign under Lord Kronos. A sadistic smile on my face as I watch Jackson squirm as I just squeeze his little Bombshell's heart into dust.

Nicoletta Rossi's life wouldn't be a complete Greek tragedy without a backstabbing family member. let's go, Auntie.

NICOLETTA FELT AN UNHOLY PRESENCE. Pluto was no longer a planet, its frigid atmosphere making it impossible to inhabit life upon its rocky surface, yet Nicoletta felt a shift in planet order. She felt stars being swallowed and Pluto's largest moon, Charon, chained to the planet's iced heart, rotate slowly around on its boat, floating on the blood of the dead. She figured it was the hungry ghosts trying to sip on the diet coke and get a bite of the barbecue Nico carelessly threw into the pit, but she couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching her as Bianca Di Angelo's celestial form shimmered into existence.

"Hello, Percy," she's got priorities. Not like Nicoletta could exactly blame her, she would also prioritize Percy in all situations, he just doesn't need to know that though.

"Bianca," his voice was thick, just how it got when he was very emotional, it reminded her of when she had just come back to camp, a totally different person. "Bianca, I am so sorry."

"I made my own choice, and I don't regret it, you have nothing to be sorry for." Her ghostly face smiled slightly.

"Bianca!" Nico spurted as he stumbled forward, almost like he had just broken out of a daze.

Bianca's brazen expression turned sad as she looked at her brother. "Hi, Nico. You've gotten so tall."

         "Why didn't you answer me sooner?" Nico's broken eyes widened. "I've been trying for months!"