𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

( XX );

( maroon(ed) roses )

THE CUORE REAPER. Teddy Mancini was restless. His palms clammy, and not for the right reasons, he was too busy on focusing on the hot trail of eye contact that came from the side of Perseus Jackson tanned face. Merda, he was so jealous, and there was nothing he could do to stop it, the feeling came from the depths of his chest, it altered his brain chemistry, ( which was not good for a child of Athena, he might add. )

Theodore knew he should be worrying about the terribly composed sonnetto he had received a couple of nights before. The contents of the poem was basically just threatening Nicolleta Rossi's life in the most boring rhyme scheme known to man, and the thing was, Teddy was worried. He put hours into trying to figure out who wrote it, but maybe it was something in the ink that seeped into the cracks in his fingers, maybe it got into his blood flow, maybe it transferred to his brain, because the second he saw Perseus Jackson, The Cuore Reaper was the least of his worries.

The feelings he was feeling were nothing short of obsessive, and he was beginning to not feel bad about it. Nicoletta Rossi was his idea of an angel. Her laugh was Romanticism, her smile is an addiction, her voice–

"You don't want to tell the truth?" was scalding. Perseus was stumbling along on some sort of bullshit explanation on how he caused the explosion at Mount St Helens and got blasted out the volcano. Theodore let out a small smile at that. "You've been gone for two weeks and the best excuse you can come up with is being marooned on an island?"

Perseus turned pink, furrowing his eyebrows at Nicoletta. "Well, I was–"

She tightened her face, trying not to laugh. Please laugh. "You seem to forget that the most important detail is that the island you were marooned on was Ogygia, Jackson."

His pink face turned red. "Since when do you call me Jackson?" He looked like he wanted to jump out of his seat.

Nicoletta began to raise her pretty voice, her chest was heaving with anger. "Since when do you go frolicking on Ogygia for two weeks with the Goddess Calypso, then come back and lie about it?"

He went silent, fiddling his thumbs like an idiot, then asked, "how do you even know about that?"

Teddy rolled his eyes. With his windswept hair, newly bathed, tanned skin, and clothes that weren't burnt from being blasted out of a volcano, anyone could tell he wasn't stranded on an island for two weeks. Fottuto idiota.

Nicoletta rolled her shoulders back into her chair and ran her delicate fingers through her soft curls, tugging lightly at the root. Blinking away the tears in her eyes. "It doesn't matter." Fuck you to the moon, Perseus Jackson.