2/10 kidnapping job

Purpled hadn't left his UFO in a solid week and he hadn't talked to anyone for even longer. The revolution was messy and he wasn't close to anyone on either side, making the obvious choice to stay as far away from conflict as he could. So the lack of human contact was worth it. Probably.

Sometimes Punz or someone else would come with random jobs for him, he'd except as long as they didn't get him caught up in the war. He had only escaped from the Hypixle arenas five years ago and he didn't want to get caught up in pointless fighting again. So he'd be fine.

That is if he didn't starve to death first, because the UFO did not have an endless supply of food. So here he was walking back from hours of hunting. He should have enough food to last him a couple weeks.

Everything was going fine. He frowned as his antennas twitched at the sound of leaves rustling. Everything was fine except for the group of people loudly fallowing him and trying to be stealthy.

"Is there something you need?" He turned around to face them. Hesitantly, Fundy stepped out from behind some bushes. Wow, the first time he comes out in weeks and he immediately regrets it.

"So," Purpled continues,"is there a specific reason you are following me creepily? And can whoever is with you step out to I know you're not alone."

Wilbur quickly sat up, trying to make whatever stalker situation was going on more normal, "hey, Purpled! How have you been?"
"If you are not hiring me for a job I'm leaving."
"Wait! We- we do have a job!"
"Do you have money to pay me after?"
"Uh, yes! We wanted some information."
"No. I want nothing to do with your revolution."
"Just wait a second-"
"No. I alrea-" He was quickly cut off as a bat hit the back of his head and his vision went black.

———————————

"TOmmy what did you do?" Wilbur shouted.
"Hey this was the original plan. I don't know what you mean."
"We could have convinced him."
"No we couldn't! We don't have money to hire him and this is the only opportunity we had to get him. No one has seen him in weeks!"

The five (Eret and tubbo had been hiding with Tommy) looked back at Purpled who lay face down in the dirt.

"Well, you have to carry him back."
"WhAt?"
"Tommy just pick him up."
"No he probably has rabies-"
"We'll tie him up first."
"We have no idea what we're doing."
"Shit did we just kidnap someone?"
"I mean, that was the whole plan?"

Purpled, meanwhile, was being dragged across the forest floor.