A single lilac

Tommy lay on the ground, dirt smeared on his face and sword pointed at his chest.

"Please don't do this! How could you fuckin betray me? You're a wrong'un! No good is in your bones!"

"Tommy just just hand it over."

The boy just groaned before flipping him off while trying to trip him and make a run for it. Purpled put the sword in his inventory before tackling Tommy and putting him in a chokehold.

"Fuck you, bitch!"
Purpled rolled all four of his eyes.
"Purpled, purp, how could you betray me like this? Did our friendship mean nothing to you?"
"Nah, and tubbo is paying me."
Tommy let out an offended gasp and fluffed up his feathers.

After thirteen more seconds he went completely limp.

"Fine. Here's Tubbo's stupid chest plate, happy now?"
He shrugged and smiled," nope."
Tommy glared back.

They stood up and walked back to the van, grass tangled in their hair. The avian dragging his feet while the purple clad boy smiled at his misfortune. Once they were back Tommy draped himself dramatically on the passenger's seat. The other blond exchanged items with the brunette who sat smugly on a hotdog bun box.

"Pleasure doing business with you."
"Any time. I'm glad to have my stuff back. Threatening him was getting boring."
"Hey what did you pay purpled to beat me up with anyway?"
"A lilac flower."

"What?"

"A lilac flower." Purpled repeated taking said flower out and started plucking the petals one by one before shoving them in his mouth.

"You're telling me that I'm only worth one flower."

Purpled just shrugged.

Tubbo leaned all his weight on purpled before opening his mouth again," did you know that lilacs mean 'joy of youth'? I think it's weird that people just decided to give plants meanings you know? Like who woke up one day and was like 'oh! Happy childhood flower' instead of just being like 'this bad boy right here is purple,' you know?"

"Purple is the ugliest color."
"Tommy you better take that back right now or I will tackle you again and steal all your things."
"I'm kidding! Purple is fuckin poggers!"

He smiled before returning to eating his flower," a friend I once knew told me lilacs warded off ghosts."

"Yah? What was their name?"
"Hannah..." he stopped eating, memories of blood and red roses filling his skull.

"Well there is no ghosts around so I guess it's doing it's job."

Purpled laughed," yah, I guess you're right."