Who is he??

Niki spent her whole first week on the smp helping fill the hole that was now L'manburg. Anything to help her friend who lost his wings and became the president of a crater all on the same day.

And once the land was flat again she built her bakery. How Wilbur had been surviving on pure hotdogs was beyond her but it needed to end.

Tommy and Tubbo would visit in a pair and she would give them a free cupcake, whispering as if she wasn't allowed to give out sweets from her own kitchen.

Tommy made her new gloves covered with thread flowers to replace the old ones she wore, always carful not to accidentally poison someone. Tubbo brought honey and she savored every drop.

Fundy came often. He told jokes and asked for advice on his father. She always sent him off with a cookie or a danish.

Once George came by. She refused to serve him and closed her store for the day. Tommy had told her what he had done.

And Wilbur came as well. She'd brew him some tea and they'd talk for hours. He'd share songs with and always ended their talks saying how glad he was that she had come here.

There was another who came as well. He only visited twice and looked to be about Tommy's age.

The first visit he was being pulled along by a large dog and had glazed over eyes. He wore a large white hoodie and didn't speak the whole time. Niki brought him a cup of hot tea. The boy left with six diamonds in the tip jar even though niki hadn't charged him for anything.

The second time he came he was dressed in a purple hoodie. The dog was pulling him by the sleeve again and he looked around as if he'd never been there before.

"This place is nice."
"Thank you!"

It was quiet again.
"Are you new too? I'm sorry but I don't recognize you from the group I was in that just joined."

He blinked at her as if he was absorbing the words.

"No, I've been on the smp for about five years now."
"Oh, that long?"
He nodded as he ate the piece of banana bread he ordered.
"This is good bread, thank you."

Six more diamonds in the tip jar and he was gone. Niki realized she still didn't know his name.