What you agreed to

(Hey guys this chapter is a lot more violent then the others, just letting y'all know, stay safe and don't read if you don't like blood and death. This is the final control room scene sooo)

Eret hadn't seen Purpled in five days. Which really shouldn't be the thing she was focused on because L'manburg was currently on fire. And he should be happy about that, this is what they agreed to after all. Still, watching her home burn to ash left a pit in their stomach.

Maybe Purpled was on Dream's side as well? They were brothers and he seemed against fighting in the revolution so it surly wasn't that far fetched?

They shook her head. She really needed to stop worrying about a kid that he barely knew and start worrying about following Dream's plan and bringing the others to the final control room. It was time to end this war. All the fighting is to much. It's too much and if it didn't stop they would start loosing lives.

"I've got a bunch of equipment stored down here. I saved it in case something like this happened."

"Oh sick! I was so worried that we lost for a second there."

Eret had to keep himself from wincing at that, hoping that maybe someday they would forgive them.

The dirt walls pressed down around him.

"This," she swallowed as he entered the room," is the final control room."

The four fallowed behind him and look in aw at the small dirt room that had chest lining the walls.

Wilbur walked to the front and opened the chest that sat there.

This was for the best.

"Eret, nothing is in here." Wilbur's voice was filled with confusion, his wings quiver slightly and his feathers reflect purple and blue in the light.

He quickly pushes the wooden button and finds he gets a splinter in the palm of his hand.

"Down with the revolution."

The walls open up.

"It was never ment to be."

Tommy is stabbed straight through the the chest, a surprised squawk slash gurgle comes from his mouth before he disappears in a small poof.

Wait. That wasn't right.

Tubbo manages to get away by a few stumbled steps before an axe swings through his neck and he's gone not a second later.

This wasn't what they agreed with

Fundy is burning to death. His pained and angry yells sound warbled as he panics and tries to shift into something that would save him. The screams stop and all that's left is a cloud of smoke.

He finds himself relieved that purpled isn't here. She finds themself relieved that they don't have to hear his screams as well.

They grab Wilbur by the arms and force him against the wall.

"Eret! What the fuck is happening? How could you?"

He is cut off as a blade slices through his left wing. It lands on the ground with a dull thump. His feathers reflect purple and blue in the light.

She takes a step forward.

This isn't what they agreed to.

Are wrap around them, holding them in place.

"Stop."

The blade comes down again. Wilbur screams. His wing does not fall, the blade only cutting halfway through. It is pulled out with a wet squelch.

"Stop!"

The blade comes down again.

Feathers and blood litter the floor.

Finally the blade comes down and Wilbur is gone.

He watches as Dream picks up the two appendages that were left behind. The man turns to them.

"What's wrong Eret? This is what you agreed to."