Ignore the cook book

Dream knocked on the door. Sure this was something that he should have done awhile ago but he's been busy. Now that the L'manburg drama was all over and Purpled was somewhat under control he could finally catch up on his errands.

The door was swung open and he was faced with an energetic looking Karl. Stars swirled on his skin and his eyes glowed gold.

"Dream?! You never come to my library, what's up?"
"Was wondering if I could barrow a book. I saw you had one that I've been looking for for quite awhile now."
"Oh! Come in come in! I've added some little touches you should see!"
"Maybe another time. I'd rather look at books by myself you know?"
"That's fine! Don't break anything, I kinda like my library."
"And could you keep my visit a secret?"
"Sure man, I get being embarrassed about what I'm reading." He smiled before awkwardly leaving to do whatever it was he did normally.

The library was sort of like a maze. Rows of mix matched shelves filled it with random items place just about everywhere. Books were carefully placed on the shelves or gently stacked on the floor.

Another thing about Karl's library was that all the books were sorted in an order that only Karl seemed to be able to navigate. Like chronological order if you folded it into an origami fish. The whole thing made Dream want to murder the guy.

After an uncomfortable period of time he finally found what he was looking for.  Karl had stuffed it behind a book filled with drawings of wither roses and a cook book on the best way to boil fish. The urge to burn the building down intensified.

The book was made of blood red leather and the text was in gold. It was thick and looked to have been barely used, as if someone grabbed it years ago but never actually wanted to read the thing.

Dream tucked it into his inventory and quickly made his way to the exit of the dusty room.

"Dream! When did you get here?"
"Just grabbing a book, I have a lot of time on my hands recently." Ignoring Karl's bouts of amnesia had become easier over the years.
"Oh? You find what you need? Sap keeps saying that I have too many books on useless things."

He thought of the golden letters that had everything he needed for his plans.

"I think I've got what I came for."

He left before Karl could keep talking.

Finally.

Dream had the revival book.