No purpled again im sorry :/

Tommy fell out of his bed. His blankets were wrapped around him and strangling him. In panic he pushes the sheets off him and sits up on the floor. His hands clutch his chest where the sword had pierced his skin. Once he got his breathing under control he wiped off the blood that had crusted around his lips and stood up on shaking legs.

He needed to find the others.

When he found Tubbo the boy had his arms wrapped tightly around himself and his eye blown out wide.

Fundy was scratching at his skin, his form constantly changing in his anxiety.

Wilbur hadn't moved from his room, staring off into space as tears fell down his face. He wouldn't respond to anything Tommy would say, and honestly he couldn't blame him as he pulled his feather covered arms closer to his body.

He knew they couldn't fly. He knew that that was a gift only for angels and gods. And still his heart broke for Wilbur's severed wings.

"He's a monster. I can't believe- I can't believe he fucking did that."

Tommy didn't know if he was talking about Dream or Eret.

And of course the green man had to decide to show up right at that moment.

"I want white flags. I want white flags or I'll blow this place up." And fuck. He sounded like purpled when he was trying to be intimidating. Tommy hated that the two could be similar.

"No. We fought for this place. This is our home. We fought for it." He knew he sounded desperate. He didn't care.

"Ok," a single piece of tnt was placed," if that's what you want." And suddenly tnt all around L'manburg sprang to life. It was destroying his home. Their home.

He looked back at his family. Wilbur who was still numb, in shock his mind supplied, and Tubbo and fundy, who looked to be in panic.

That just left him to be angry. Because if he wasn't angry he was scared and he wouldn't be able to get his country back.

"Fight me Dream! One verses one! Fuckin fight me!"

Dream stared back at him. His mask betraying no emotion.

"Ok."
"What?"
"I said ok. I'll fight you."

And suddenly he was on the prime path, bow in hand and he wondered if he was actually ready for this. They took ten steps forward and turn around to face each other.

"I can't believe Purpled is fucking related to you of all people." He needs to get a word in. He needs to take whatever he can from Dream because he took everything from him.

"Oh Tommy," he's laughing. He is fucking laughing," who do you think planted the tnt?"

And that's the final straw. The world falls apart at the seams and he's so in shock he can't even move. He watches as the arrow comes flying towards him and he can't find it in him to care because Purpled betrayed him too.

The arrow pierces his eye and he wakes up back in his bed.

He's numb when he trades his discs for his family's freedom. He's numb as he folds up his uniform knowing that purpled and Eret both have a matching one.