He returns

Honestly Purpled didn't know why this was happening. After he was kidnapped he had made plans to never talk to anyone ever again. But of course, his dear older brother decided that he needed to hire him (cough keep him busy cough) only a week after he had been kidnapped. So here he was, finally finished collecting an absurd amount of fish after four days of solid fishing. he couldn't have just said no because he wasn't lonely and if he did say no Dream would find a way to twist it into a whole story in which Purpled is helping the revolutionist and isn't neutral, making him an enemy. And if he was an enemy than it would be ok if something bad were to happen to his UFO.

God he was so tired.

And he smelled like fish.

he just wanted to go home and sleep. So that's what he did. when he woke up, Dogchamp decided that hotdogs were what's most important at that moment, and who was he to refuse? Then the next night they were dragged out for hotdogs again. And the next night. And tonight, where he sat eating plain marshmallows straight from the bag, listening to the five talking and telling cheesy ghost stories.

He leaned back and stared at the sky. The stars mingled with the stray embers drifting from the fire.

"Do you believe in aliens?" Tubbo asked unprompted.

"What? Of course not that's stupid!" Tommy's feathers around his ears fluffed out in exasperation.

Purpled just stared at them in confusion. Did they really not know? Dream had made a rule about no one leaving (part of why his hobby of fixing his UFO was a secret) but had they really not heard about the thousands of planets that were so different from this one? Had they never heard the stories of beings who owned elightra and could fly without being an angel or the children taken to fight to the death in games to entertain others?

"I don't know there could be aliens! You never know!"

He looked back at the sky. If he squinted he could see the two stars that the planets of hypixle orbited. "Aliens are real." He says quietly.

"Of course you would believe that. You live in a fake UFO," fundy snorted. Tonight his fur was darker then usual and he was slightly less fox like. Still, his tail swished behind him, sending up a small cloud of dust.

"Hey!" He glared back," you're telling me you've never heard the stories of kids getting fucking kidnapped and taken to fight up in space?"

"I think I heard about that, fighting rings in hypixle, right?" it's Eret who answers.

"Really? How come we never knew?" Wilbur pauses preening his black and white wings, looking up from where he was straightening his feathers.

Purpled shrugs and continues looking at the sky," it wasn't just underground fighting rings, they had their own war going on up there, needed more soldiers."

"So they kidnapped kids? I know we started fighting young but at least we weren't kidnapped."

"These aliens sound like a bunch of Americans. A bunch of wronguns." Tommy replies helpfully.

"I'm an American!" Chuckles were heard around the camp fire.

Purpled ran his fingers through dogchamp's fur. He didn't hate aliens. Some of his best friends hadn't been from the smp. And he honestly didn't hate playing in the matches on hypixle. He did hate that he was forced to play match after match without a brake and being punished for losing and being trained to be a soldier for the stupid ring rebellion at the ripe old age of fucking four.

He looked around the circle again, his eyesight was honestly better at night then it was in the day, and sighed. These five weren't the same as the hypixlein people. Maybe this war would end sooner than the one still raging on in space.