Sometimes home is the damp cavern

Wilbur's arm throbs as he runs out of the country he built. He doesn't know why he expected Dream to stay out of the election but he is feeling incredibly stupid not to have thought about it.

Now him and Tommy didn't have a home and he had an arrow sticking out of his arm. He could thank Purpled's brother for that. How the guy was related to not one but two people who wanted to kill him was insane but Wilbur didn't have time to think about that.

At least Tommy hadn't been hurt at all when they had been run out of town.

They don't stop running until they are deep inside the forest and panting for breath. That's also the time when he realizes he feels kinda dizzy. Which makes sense because he is steadily loosing blood.

"Tommy do you have any bandages?"
"What? Why!"
"I got shot."
"What the fuck?"
"Hush gremlin I'm bleeding."

After wrapping his arm they realize that they still have nowhere to stay.

"So where, uh, where are we going?"
"I don't know! Do you think I planned for this?"
"Maybe you're always so fuckin stressed all the time."
"Hey-"
"And I know a place we can go."
...

"Wait, you're serious?"
"Yes bitch! Me and tubbo found a cool ravine that we could make a base in."
"... fine. Lead the way child."
"I'm not a fucking child!"

An hour later and the ravine still hasn't been found. Wilbur is pretty certain that they are walking in a what seems to be the child of a zigzag and a circle.

"Tommy where are we going?"
"To the ravine! I already told you."
"Oh fuck we're lost."
"No! Tommy innit is never lost!"
"Really? Where are we?"
"Don't question me Wilbur I know what I'm doing."

It takes twenty more minutes to find the ravine.

"Tommy I'm never following you for directions again."