He is just stressed

Wilbur would hate to admit it but they knew nothing about Dream. Through this whole revolution, time and time again, dream proved that he knew everything about them. He knew who was related to who, who cared about what, and who didn't care at all. He had tags on everyone and was always two steps ahead.

Wilbur would hate to admit it but the revolution wasn't going anywhere if they couldn't find any info on dream.

So, when Fundy ran in claiming to have new info on dream, Wilbur was more excited then one would expect.

Fundy could barely sit still as the others gathered around fire where they had decided to call a group meeting.

"So, you found some info?" Wilbur started.
"Yes! We might actually have something this time."
"We all realize that last time we had 'important info' was when Tommy heard Dream was lactose intolerant?"
"Hey that is great info!"
"It wasn't even true!"
"Guys!" Fundy interrupts," this time it's actually true. The source I have is 100% reliable."
"Wait who's your source?"
"Not important but, I found out that Dream actually has siblings."
"Really? I would've thought he was an only child."
"While he does have those vibes, it turns out Punz of all people is his brother."
"Okay that's... odd but we still can't do anything about it except maybe, like, pay him to tell us things? Maybe? Their relationship is really weird."
"That's not the point I was getting at, who is Punz little brother?"
"You mean Purpled?"

...
...
"Oh."
"We could work with this."