Spoiler Alert: Prolouge

This has themes of SH? I think? It's not out of like self-hatred or anything it's to summon a demon though.

"That is a horrible idea dude," Your discord mod said, "Why would you even entertain that idea."

"No cause, why would I not though? It's not like I'm happy here," You said with a tone of humor.

"Do you know what you just told me? You said you were going to sell your SOUL to a DEMON so you can live in Demon Slayer," They emphasized the words so you truly understood how much of a dumbass you are, "Why would I not think that's a bad idea."

"What are you gonna miss me or something?" You said in a pitched voice making kissy noises into the mic, "Awh... I'll miss yo- Oh wait one second my discord kitten is calling."

"STOP CALLING THEM THA-" They screamed out before you left the call before answering the love of your life's call.

"Hello, sugar-sweet pumpkin pie with a side of whipped cream, my darling love of-" 

"Shut up. We are over." She said with a tone of finality, cutting off your string of compliments.

"What. Why. My beautiful muse, what could I have done to upset thy... Tell me and I will repay the debt tenfold over." 

"You are literally so goddamn annoying. You also called me kitten last week and I decided I can't live with that."

"Wait bro, are you for serious? Are we actually over or are you like pulling my leg," You asked, getting kinda worried.

"We are over, KittenKuddles69420. Go cry to your mom about it." She spat out, using your full username. 

Before you could answer she ended the call, leaving you to wordlessly stare at the screen as you entered the friend from earliers chat. Already typing out the entire conversation you just had.

KittenKuddles69420

My discord kitten just broke up with me cause I am annoying. 

Am I annoying 🥺

PussyJuice

Yes. 

But wait are you actually sad

cause if you are then i cant help you will have to call ur therapist

KittenKuddles69420

OF COURSE I AM SAD

you know i wasnt actually gonng to sell my soul earlier but i actually might now

PussyJuice

Don't or I will sell my soul as well just so i can go to demon slayer and murder you

KittenKuddles69420

Look out for my name on the news LOL

PussyJuice

I'm goin to block you

Goodnight asshole

KittenKuddles69420

I love you too 🤭

sleep well

if i die you get the discord server