Spoiler Alert: Nezuko-Chan~~~

I chose to do this instead of doing my schoolwork, I might fail math... Someone yell at me to do my math, please! Also, I am very sad since I think I wrote the story too boring in the beginning. Someone tell me if they didn't like the story at the start! (I think I made it too canon accurate and didn't add enough Y/N moments...)

English is underlined and bold.

"Who would've known we all had broken ribs..." Zenitsu said as you all sat in your beds. You had two broken ribs, same as Zenitsu. The doctor had come the next day, after you all had suffered while trying to sleep with broken bones.

"I know right..." You said. Your feet were patched up and your nose had a large bandaid on it. The doctor said it would definitely scar. Tanjirou had to hold you back from beating up Inosuke.

"My head hurts more than my ribs..." Inosuke cupped the bump on his forehead.

"Sorry," Tanjirou said.

"Apologize to me!" You yelled, sitting up from your place next to Inosuke, "You hurt me bad Inosuke!"

"What they said!" Yelled Zenitsu, unaware of what you said. He just wanted to agree with you.

"Did you understand them Zenitsu?" Tanjirou asked with a bit of excitement.

"No," He bluntly answered, still looking at you with hearts in his eyes.

"Apologize!" You yelled, remembering the simple word.

"I'll pass," Inosuke said before he looked at you incredulously, "How did you say that! I thought you were language dumb!"

"Be nice Inosuke!" Tanjirou yelled, scolding him.

"Yeah! Keep it up and we won't eat with you anymore!" Zenitsu quipped.

"See if I care!"

"Food tastes better when shared with others!" Tanjirou yelled earnestly. 

"He's right!" You said even if they couldn't understand you.

"Did you three hit your heads?" Inosuke asked as he glared at you.

"Like you are one to talk!" Yelled Zenitsu as he sat up.

"Is there something I can help you with?" The old woman from before asked behind the shoji.

"Ghost!"

"Quit it, Zenitsu!" Yelled Tanjirou.

---

"Hey, Tanjirou? Since no one else is asking I'll ask myself," Zenitsu looked towards Tanjirou, "Why are you traveling with a demon?"

"You knew and still protected it?" Tanjirou asked, "You're a good person Zenitsu."

"T-There's no point in complimenting me like that!" Yelled Zenitsu as he hugged his pillow close, blushing brightly, "Y/N did the heavy lifting!"

You smiled till your cheeks hurt, you will get to see Nezuko soon! Yay! 

"I've got a keen sense of smell, so I knew from the start that you were a kind and strong person."

"Hey, I'm not strong. Now you are teasing me." Zenitsu deadpanned, almost glaring, at Tanjirou.

A bang and scratching was heard from the box, causing Zenitsu to screech and hide behind you as you stood up to get closer.