Spoiler Alert: Back in Business

I just had thr biggest fucking scare of my life i thought I just uploaded an unfinished chapter omg.

English is underlined.

You refused to talk to Kagaya right now, knowing that once you did you would be stuck there for the entire day. So you did a ton of lower-level missions instead.

It was honestly really fun fighting lower levels. You were still super strong, but without a leg, you couldn't take on the higher-level missions. You were almost always underestimated by the demons too.

You had a lot of fun doing these types of missions, so you didn't even mind being treated as cannon fodder due to your injury. It was fun being underestimated.

You were currently on one of these missions, mocking a female demon who had eaten two demons' slayers and got cocky.

You were actually a bit bloody, but that was because you stumbled a bit when running around with a cane.

You moved behind the demon and did your sixth form to make sure the demon suffered. After a second of realization from the demon, it seemed the pain kicked in as she started to gasp and groan on the ground.

Her body tried reaching out to you, but it quickly fell to the floor and convulsed on the floor. It was probably messed up that you giggled at the demon's screams.

You waved down Thana, taking the checklist of missions tied to her claw and crossing off the demon you had just killed. You had unfortunately been forced to learn how to write with one of those paintbrush things.

You were about to shoo off Thana when you heard a crunch from behind you, making you turn around quickly. You saw a sad looking uppermoon with a fan covering his face. You were fucked.

"Umm, hi?" You said while quickly writing a note on the paper. You quickly tied the paper to Thana and waved her off quickly, "Can I... help you or something?"

"You're pretty cool, you know that?" The demon said with a fake smile on his face, he started walking closer to you. You took a step back every time he took a step forward, "I've been watching you for a while, I've never seen anyone use such a brutal breath style before..."

"Umm, okay?" You said with a nervous smile, "I'm flattered?"

"Hey, I'm uppermoon 2," He said with a smile as he introduced himself, "Douma. I heard about you from Akaza, I heard you two fought..."

"Yeah, but I kinda went easy on the dude..." You said with pity in your voice, "I didn't want to show off in front of my friends and stuff, so I kinda thought, why not let him have to this one."

"Wow, seriously?" Douma said in false excitement. You irked at his fakeness of him, " I heard you didn't wanna be a demon, why not?"

"Because he was the one who asked me, It was so pathetic," You said with a groan, using this chance to rant, "He asked the other dude with me to be a demon too, so like, I don't wanna be cannon fodder or anything."

"Isn't that what you're doing now though?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, but at least if I die I'm dying doing something cool," You said with a shrug, "If I died while eating humans I would be pissed off."

"You're cool," He said with a smile before rushing toward you and putting his hand on your shoulder. You tensed up as he smiled at you happily, "Can I eat you?"

"Umm, I'm not a girl though?" You said confused, making him look at you kinda wide-eyed.

"So you can see the future then," He smiled at you as he put a hand on your head, "I thought Akaza was crazy or something."

"Umm, is Akaza spilling all my fucking secrets or something?" You groaned as you took his hand off your head and pushed him away.

"Why can't I eat you?" He asked you curiously, making you look at him like he was stupid, "Don't you want to live forever? If I eat you, you never have to be scared of death again."

"I'm not scared of death," You said with a sweet smile, "I'm excited to die if anything. Life is boring, so I want to at least die with a purpose."

"There isn't anything after death though, no one and nothing," He said with a sigh, looking at you with pity, "What if that is even more boring?"

"Then I was wrong?" You said with a shrug, "I don't like thinking about what ifs."

"You're cool," He said with a large smile, looking you up and down with wonder in his eyes, "You aren't a girl or a boy, you can see the future, and aren't scared of death? It's almost like you aren't human!"

"That's a little rude..." You grumbled as you crossed your arms, "Anyways, I'm busy, so I'll have to cut this short!"

"Why don't you come to live with me in my cult, I won't even try to eat you!" He said as he got closer. You gripped your sword tightly. 

"No thanks, I am a very busy person these days," You were getting a bit nervous.

"Hey... If I beat you in a fight will you come with me?" He asked you a bit slyly.

"What is up with you dude, I won't be going with you," You said meanly, but it didn't bother the tall demon who was getting closer to you.

"Hey, I really love you I think," He said with a smile as he blushed wildly, "I heard that love hurts, but this feels so good! I could cry I'm so happy!"

"You're... You're so crazy dude," You said with disgust evident in your voice.

"Crazy for you, hehe!" He seemed very proud of that dumb cheesy line. You groaned loudly, "Hey, come stay with me!"

"Nah," You said before readying up my fastest breath-form, your tenth form. You could only hope Thana had made it to Kagaya safe, and that he was going to send some strong slayers.

Deep down you knew that you couldn't beat Douma alone, you would need someone else to help you. You even had trouble with Akaza, and that was in your prime. You seriously stood no chance right now.

Taisho Era Secret! Douma Style!

Douma was actually the one who was watching you in the chapter Spoiler Alert: A Quick Visit! I was planning on introducing him earlier but completely forgot about it. As I look back on it, I see it sort of looks like Akaza was saying it, but I tried to make it obvious because of the "Can demons feel love?" line. Sorry if you were confused!