Spoiler Alert: Asleep

Maybe I was too angsty with this. the point of view goes from Tanjirou, Zenistu, Teruko, Shoichi, and then finally a tiny segment with Inosuke. 

The Taisho-Era Secret is someone from Y/ns original timeline and they were featured in the prologue. If you did not read the prologue do not worry, no chapters will be centered around their life before!

Also, I lied, I said the last chapter was the last of the day but I couldn't help myself. I really wanted to write some angst! Forgive me!

They are weird but don't find myself minding all that much. Sure they smell bad and when I found them they didn't have pants on, but who cares! I am the eldest son of my family! I can persevere. 

I am worried though. Sometimes I find them unsettling. When that man fell from the window and almost died, they didn't smell worried. They smelled almost happy. Sure a little later they had a bit of an uneasy smell, but I have no way of telling what that is from.

Nothing changed though, when they passed out I was scared. I should have noticed that they were as injured as they were. I knew they lost a lot of blood, but I did not know they had such a large wound on their head. 

And I should've realized. With the way they were so pale, the way the cut on their nose didn't stop bleeding, and how incredibly hazy their eyes were.

I was incredibly worried. 

I usually am able to control my feelings, to be able to move on from one person to the other and make sure everyone was safe, but I didn't.

All my focus was on them. It was on their shallow breathing, the way the blood still leaked after the attempts to stop. I was distracted the entire time I was burying those bodies. 

Hell, I didn't even realize the man who fell out of the window earlier had bled out, dead, until I buried him. I didn't even mourn his loss. He made it out of the house and still died. Him dying of blood loss made me more worried though. I don't want anyone else to die.

Zenitsu also seems uneasy, but I guess that's normal. He was just beaten up. It was normal for him to be worried.

Him talking about them getting married though made me uneasy, and I don't know why. Do I see them as a sibling? Is that why it makes me uneasy? Or is it the idea of them leaving me that gives me a bitter taste in my throat?

I have grown too attached too fast. That is one thing I know for certain. They have already become a part of my life. Even if I don't understand them, they are now always going to be a part of my life. 

Even if sometimes they become so excited to see me do things, or sometimes they ignore conversations and still seem to move along easily, they are still precious to me. 

I am worried they might bleed out. Whenever I look over at them I expect death to waft off of them. I know I am too worried. I know that this is uncalled for. 

They are very strong.

I just can't help it. I can't help feeling resentment towards Inosuke, I can't help but feel iffy about how close Zenitsu and they are. I can't help how I want to be closer to them, to have them be a part of my family.

I don't even know their name, but I am preparing to grieve once more.

I have become too attached.

----

I think I might love someone. I know that is normal for me, I know that it is not weird. I know that, but I just want to think this time is different. I do not even know what their gender is, our favorite food. Hell, I don't even know their name.