Spoiler Alert: But I'm the MC!!

I am skipping the Enmu fight I refuse to write two fight scenes back to back so now you are just dealing with the aftermath.

Kohai is a term upperclassmen call their underclassmen in japan.

English is underlined.

You lay on the floor outside of the train, your head bleeding heavily. Who would've thought that getting thrown out of a train would make you with your head?

"Tempura!" Inosuke yelled at you, bringing back the old nickname he had for you when your name was unknown to the others. It made you feel nostalgic a bit and you smiled sweetly at him, "Gonpachiro was stabbed!"

"Huh?!" You yelled, standing up quickly to look at him surprised.

"He was trying to look for you and a kid dug a knife in him!" Inosuke started to pull you with him towards the apparently bleeding-out boy. He laid under Rengoku as he tried to teach Tanjirou to use his breathing to stunt the bleeding. 

You simply sat next to him with slightly worried eyes as you mourned the death of the very hot Enmu. You silently wept the loss of such a hot demon in the world, if only he was like Nezuko, maybe then the two of you could've been together.

If only...

"Did you defeat the demon Y/n?" Tanjirou asked you confused, "How did you find the neck, wasn't the train the demon?"

"It was, but I am strong!" You yelled and flexed your muscles while speaking in simple English so the two would understand, "Always a neck!"

"Very smart! Be my student!" Rengoku yelled and you deadpanned at him, making him sulk slightly at the clear denial of his request.

"No way!"

"Haha! You wound me, kohai!"

"Kohai?!" You screeched out in confusion, "We aren't in school idiot! Just say my name!"

"Then be my student, I will then stop calling you my kohai!" He said loudly with a wider smile. You wanted to pull your hair out in frustration.

"Fine!" You screech out, "Don't expect me to call you senpai!"

Since you talked too fast, he did not understand, "Haha! Yes! You may call me senpai!"

"Shut it!"

The exact moment you said that a large amount of dirt was kicked up into the air and a loud sound was heard. You were sure Zenitsu would head this way after this, so you didn't have to worry about someone watching Tanjirou.

"Wh- what was that?" Tanjirou asked while coughing the dirt out of his lungs. The cloud slowly cleared revealing the striped body of a certain upper moon.

"Waah!" You yelled out, taking out your swords, "I thought I could rest!"

The demon moved quickly to hit Tanjirous head, but you quickly moved in front of him. You stole Rengoku's moment of cutting Akazas arm in half, and also pushed the pillar over in the process.

"Death breathing, Fifth form!" You yelled as spider lilies popped in the view of the people present, "Funeral Flowers!"

The slash did very little, only cutting a little higher than Rengoku did because of the moment of confusion from Akaza. Tanjirou immediately covered his nose with a gag, making you feel a little guilty about even thinking of using your breath-form. 

Even the one that smelt the best was still very bad smelling...

"Hey!" You yelled at the demon as you glared, "Quit it!"