intro

cover: @3bctrj on pinterest

"you disappeared, you disappeared
like a faint ghost
in a room where only echoes linger
i wander alone all the time
i'm like a ghost, like a ghost"

a story where yeonjun and beomgyu, who are childhood friends, and one of them falls for the other, but it is unrequited love.

story includes:
- angst
- fluff
- angst with fluff
- boy love
- unrequited love

basic character introduction

yeonjun: the oldest, also the sensitive and empathetic one. he's loud, but he's gentle when he wants to be. he has a super soft spot for his friends, but beomgyu especially. oh, and he'll get a little out of hand sometimes.

soobin: the second oldest, and the funny one. he tries to stay happy for his friends as he's seen as the father figure in the group, but he has his own rough times too. he says he doesn't have a favourite, but everyone knows that his favourite is hueningkai.

beomgyu: the quiet chaotic one. he feels uncomfortable easily, especially under social situations. he doesn't open up often, but he is extremely close to yeonjun and taehyun and would seek refuge to either one of them.

taehyun: the smart one, and rational. he speaks bluntly, but he means good. he acts tough but he is secretly a big softie for beomgyu. he plays sports and will beat you up if he wants to.

hueningkai: the soft one, and everyone's baby. clueless all the time and likes to cuddle with his soft toys. he is with soobin all the time, and gets rarely gets angry. but when he's angry he'll fuck you up badly.

i'll add tags along the way so please be patient!

thank you for reading!