13; together-or maybe not

turns out that yeonjun and beomgyu both didn't come for the remaining of the week.

it was unusual when suddenly the both of them disappear without a trace, and even the teachers were starting to get worried, pulling taehyun, soobin and kai out from classes to ask them if they knew what happened to the two of them.

yeonjun was in his crucial year, and he had to pass before entering college, and second year of college was important for beomgyu to set his foundation right before the school drilled them for their finals.

but the three boys didn't know either, they've been trying to contact the both of them, but none of them were replying.

yeonjun has been doing nothing all day, just lounging in his bedroom on his bed, the small bed feeling too big for him even when he's so close to falling off. he missed cuddling beomgyu to sleep, only to find the both of them on the floor the next morning.

his phone has been buzzing every 5 seconds, a new notification popping whenever someone texted him on instagram asking if he was okay, but even when his notifications were flooded, he still felt something missing.

beomgyu.

he didn't know if he had gone back to school, and he wished that he didn't, so there was a reason why he didn't ask if he was okay, since he wasn't even present.

but if beomgyu didn't go back for a week, it probably means that he is incredibly down in the dumps right now, and it's all yeonjun's fault.

yeonjun groans for the fifth time that day, and he rolls around in bed, not knowing what to do. he has finished binge-watching every korean drama to ever exist, and he has cried his eyes dry for the past week, and now he's just bored, and extremely burnt out.

he could go to beomgyu's house, but he was a coward, not wanting to face beomgyu after whatever he said to him.

but it was his mess after all, shouldn't he man up and clean it up?

he sits on his bed, staring at the dark room he was in. his curtains were closed, aircon at full blast, it was technically an igloo. when was the last time yeonjun got sunlight, you may ask? it's been days.

he has been eating leftover food that he could find in his room, and he thinks that he looks like a ghost right now.

so much for being perfect.

after much unnecessary conflict with himself, yeonjun grabs his coat that was hanging in the closet and slung it over himself, dragging himself out of his room and walking to the apartment next to his, and rings the doorbell.

————————————————————————

"honey? yeonjun's at the door!" beomgyu's mom says sweetly, sticking her head inside beomgyu's room. beomgyu has been sitting at the same spot, unmoving, for the past hour or so, staring at the blank wall in front of him. however, just hearing yeonjun's name instantly caught his attention, and he whipped his head to look at his mom.

"yeonjun?" beomgyu asks, tired and bloodshot eyes widening.

"yeah."

"did he look angry?" beomgyu asks, and a frown starts forming at his lips when he sees his mom shake her head.

"he looks like death itself, almost exactly like you."

beomgyu keeps quiet, staring at the floor and mumbles a "oh."

"so...do i let him in?"

beomgyu hesitates, and nods.

"i want to talk to him."