33; sleeping and cuddles (final)

5 years later

beomgyu woke up in his own bedroom from his short nap, sleepy demeanour reaching out for his phone that was vibrating nonstop.

fruity gays (5 people)
hyuka🐧🏳️‍🌈
revive.

tyun🐿️🤍
ngl i kind of forgot this existed

hyuka🐧🏳️‍🌈
rude, anyways let's meet at soobin's tonight at 6

jjuni🦊🫶🏻
OMG MOVIE NIGHT?????

hyuka🐧🏳️‍🌈
bring pillows and snacks xoxo

tyun🐿️🤍
i'm crashing early, i'll reach there by 4

jjuni🦊🫶🏻
i'll come by 6~

soobean🐰🏳️‍🌈
gyu you down?

hyuka🐧🏳️‍🌈
he's probably sleeping

tyun🐿️🤍
our baby~

hyuka🐧🏳️‍🌈
gyu
gyu
gyu
wake up
we miss you
where are you
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello

ever since beomgyu graduated after soobin, he hasn't exactly been keeping in contact with the his friend group. he kept to himself, focusing on his grades. it wasn't the healthiest lifestyle, since he was socially isolated, but he felt better.

beomgyu🧸
i'll be there:)

beomgyu smiled fondly as he saw the other four flood messages into the group chat, and yeonjun texted him privately just seconds later.

jjuni🦊🫶🏻
wanna walk together? i miss you.

in the 5 years, they rarely went to each others' houses, since yeonjun was spending almost all of his time in his dance academy.

beomgyu🧸
i'll go over to your place at 5

jjuni🦊🫶🏻
yayyyy!! i can't wait to see you again

beomgyu didn't know what to reply back. the last time he and yeonjun texted was two weeks ago, and it was just yeonjun checking on beomgyu and seeing if he was alright and not burnt out. if you were talking about the last time the both of them went out with each other, it would have easily been 1 year ago.

beomgyu saw yeonjun's online status remain online as one minute passed, and he guessed that he was waiting for his reply. after a while, he settled on a simple "<3" before closing his phone, sitting back on his study table to get some last minute studying before he met up with yeonjun in an hours time.

however, he found himself not being able to concentrate. it always had been like that, beomgyu getting distracted over meeting up with yeonjun to the point where he cannot concentrate the slightest.

he was sure he was over yeonjun, he even went on a few dates with other people in his new school, a mixture of boys and girls that he didn't know how to reject. some of them were nice, but beomgyu decided that being single would do him some good after being lovesick for half of his entire life.

defeated, beomgyu decided to make his way next door, knowing for a fact that the house would be empty, since yeonjun's parents were at work and yeonjun probably making his way back home from dancing.