7; research

a/n: are you ready for mega fluff😭

————————————————————————

beomgyu went to the dance studio to find for yeonjun after his lunch, knocking on the door lightly before twisting the cool metal doorknob and entering the studio.

yeonjun doing ballet, the older being so engrossed in his dancing that he didn't see beomgyu at the door.

the younger's eyes never left the older, how smooth and flexible the other was. the way how his facial expression matched the song perfectly, the way how he floats around the studio, his aura unmatched.

beomgyu observed yeonjun's body, how each and every curve was carefully sculpted by the hands of god himself, he was just...beautiful.

the music hit its climax and yeonjun's dance became more powerful than ever, the way how he expressed the song was another level of entrancing.

and when the music died down, it was as if yeonjun died too, ending it off with a slow and graceful ending pose, and beomgyu didn't notice this, but his jaw was dropped the whole entire time.

yeonjun turns to look at beomgyu and he visibly jumped, and he dramatically grabbed his chest and pretended that he had a heart attack.

"jesus, let me know what you're here." yeonjun laughs, running towards beomgyu and dragging him to the center of the dance studio.

"how long have you been here?"

"long enough."

"did you like what you saw?" yeonjun asks, interlacing his fingers with beomgyu's, and beomgyu turns pink.

"yes." beomgyu gushes, yeonjun's hand warm against his cold palm. yeonjun giggles and gives beomgyu the purest smile that beomgyu ever saw on a person, and he asked a question that took beomgyu completely off guard.

"dance with me?"

————————————————————————

"i can't dance though." beomgyu whines, as yeonjun positions beomgyu's hand at yeonjun's waist.

"no shit. do you think that i knew how to dance once i evacuated from my mom's womb?" yeonjun jokes, which makes beomgyu laugh a little.

"just follow me okay?"

and beomgyu tries, and he never felt this happy before in a really long time.

it was messy, beomgyu kept on stepping on yeonjun's foot by accident, but yeonjun didn't seem to mind. he laughed whenever he saw beomgyu's flustered face and his eyes held the whole entire universe, full of life and sparkle.

when they ended the routine, yeonjun laughed lightheartedly, and embraced beomgyu tightly. euphoria was racing through his body, and beomgyu was on cloud nine.

"that was so fun gyu." yeonjun breathes out, relaxing himself in beomgyu's hold.

"yeah, yeah it was." beomgyu thought to himself, for he couldn't muster his courage to say it out loud.

choi yeonjun was like the sea, and beomgyu was merely a seagull, who always was with the sea, but never touching the sea, for he will drown in his waters.

————————————————————————

that same night, the two of them were at the roof of beomgyu's apartment. the stars were shining brightly in the sky, and the two have been devouring the sight above them.

the both of them were lying down on the floor, fingers intertwined as always. the only thing that was audible was the sound of each other's light breathing.

"the sky is so pretty tonight." yeonjun says, sounding amazed and entranced.

not as pretty as you though, beomgyu thinks to himself, as his grip around yeonjun's hand tightens.

the night sky was beautiful, and he was under the same sky with the most beautiful person he ever knew, both of them savouring the night sky together. it was a memory that beomgyu would never forget, and he wanted time to stop right then and there so he could relive and relish the moment again and again.

a world with just him and yeonjun.

a world where they are alone together.

he wouldn't have eyes in anyone else and no one else would have their eyes on yeonjun. a world where both of them only had eyes for each other and nothing else.

and beomgyu craved for that.

"look!" the older exclaims after a while, pointing at something moving in the sky.

beomgyu diverts his attention to the moving star, and he lets out a gasp.

a shooting star.

"quick! make a wish!" yeonjun giggles, closing his eyes and clasping both of his hands together, a sight which made beomgyu's heart hurt because of how pure yeonjun was.

i wish that yeonjun and i would be together forever, even if it's not in this lifetime, i want it to happen as many times as possible in the multiverse.

he opens his eyes and looks at yeonjun, who was still making his wish. yeonjun opened his eyes shortly after, a contented smile plastered on his perfect face.

"what did you wish for?" beomgyu asks, and yeonjun shakes his head playfully.

"if i say it out, it will not come true~" he teases, and beomgyu smacks him on his chest—hard.

"how dare you." yeonjun whines dramatically, and before you know it, the both of them chased each other around the rooftop, laughter erupting from the duo like there was no tomorrow.

————————————————————————

a/n: writing fluff makes me sad oh no